• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay listings that constantly appear in your searches and make you want to tear your own head off because you know they're NEVER GOING TO SELL and that they will be there FOREVER until you die
2 2

55 posts in this topic

It's still there 9_9

And so are these two. The first one supports my theory that beauty is indeed only skin deep:

funny1.thumb.PNG.4dd04888555cea2834f282a7ab402426.PNG

Fortunate when you're pig ugly :insane:

The next one is a steal. By that I mean that whoever buys it will have had at least $999 dollars stolen from them:

funny2.thumb.PNG.93ade611e0e02f7ad0fb1d6461967d1d.PNG

They tried to pass it off as MINT and Pop said

Spoiler

pop.gif.290f30ddafb1eb2025a9097e172262b1.gif pop.gif.290f30ddafb1eb2025a9097e172262b1.gif pop.gif.290f30ddafb1eb2025a9097e172262b1.gif

On 4/1/2019 at 12:26 AM, Buzzetta said:

OMG... the trick is to do a search and as things come up do a "-1992" or whatever the year the reprint is listed. 

So for example if I am searching for a particular EC Book, I will post the name of the book "-reprint, -archives, -coverless" or anything else I want to weed out. 

I normally google search i.e Silver Age comics ebay,  and take it from there, it usually throws up more appropriate listings.

On 8/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, themagicrobot said:

Hmm. I think I'm gonna collect all the Cheyennuals. One of the first TV shows I recall when Westerns were a thing. Perhaps misspellings can be useful in picking up a "vintage" bargain/total tat/Charton carton I mean comic or two.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.48f430d0a368e433f10ae893909b3a60.jpg

Charton, Chalton, Charelton, Charleton, Charleston, Chaton, Chepstow..... I've won copies in every category!

I wish I could eliminate certain sellers from my searches.

Not a single thing I could see myself buying from Mile High, Cool Lines / Val and Steve, etc... 

On 8/29/2022 at 11:11 PM, Buzzetta said:

I wish I could eliminate certain sellers from my searches.

Not a single thing I could see myself buying from Mile High, Cool Lines / Val and Steve, etc... 

I suppose the argument would be that filtering reduces sales possibilities, but a 'don't show me this item / sellers items again' would be great, wouldn't it. 

On 8/30/2022 at 7:30 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

You're saying that's not the right spelling? No wonder my copies sold cheap  doh!

No it's Toff McHardin

Edit: and yes my autocorrect changed the surname 

Edited by Cat