• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

discovered my Marvel Premiere 47 (Scott Lang Ant Man) is part of the Manitoba Collection

5 posts in this topic

pretty sweet, eh? 

It was from the collection of George Badali  who spent 6 to 10 hours every new release comic day to pick up the best and the brightest marvel comics between the years 1976 - 1983. Badali's  collection was purchased by Doug Sulipa of Comic World in Canada who then sold them as a "pedigree quality collection," of which my Marvel Premiere 47 was included.

Each comic in this "pedigree quality collection" of the Manitoba Collection comes with a zeroxed green COA signed by Doug Sulipa his self with his phone number in order to verify (if you're the Negative-Nacy incredulous type) the comic as being part of the Manitoba Collection. I called the number on my COA just for fun and nobody answered the phone. :sorry:Regardless I'm sure this book is worth :flipbait: and my collection now becomes one step closer to being the best and I'm one step closer to being the greatest comic book collector in the world!

And no, the book is NOT for sale.

I bought 3 of these new when they came out from Doug Sulipa's Comic World back in the day and wouldn't you know it one of them has a 3"  tear starting from the right side of the cover. Fortunately the other 2 survived and are still NM.

14 hours ago, ninanina said:

I bought 3 of these new when they came out from Doug Sulipa's Comic World back in the day and wouldn't you know it one of them has a 3"  tear starting from the right side of the cover. Fortunately the other 2 survived and are still NM.

Mine had a tiny pin hole in upper right. Someone needs to smack George.