• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

C2E2 March 22-24, 2019, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
3 3

120 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

:whatthe: 

:cry:

I'll almost certainly come up to WW for Thursday and maybe Friday, but I'm hearing that the winds are shifting. I'm not happy about it, but figure I at least need to check out the other game in town.

1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

I don't blame you. It just a sad state of affairs that Wizard Chicago has lost so much of its luster :sorry:

Amen to that. It breaks my heart. I heard that @Moondog didn’t set up this year, along with quite a few others. 

Edited by mysterio

Paul Rudd and Breckin Meyer added to celeb guests. Cool, but I’m not particularly excited. I was hoping they would announce a couple other big guests but it’s looking like time is running out. Getting certain celeb autographs mean a lot to me (and my 5+hour trip to get to the show) and last year there was no one I was interested in meeting either. :cry:

Hoping that my complaining will turn into a blessing in the coming weeks. Besides that I am very excited to attend. Love that they moved the dates. Hopefully it won’t be so cold. 

Today is the last day to order your badge to have it mailed to you and avoid the will call line. 

Always nice to have your badge ready to go but in my experience the will call line moves pretty quick. (I suppose it depends what time you arrive, I’m usually there within the hour of opening.)  

Im so impressed with the line up of artists. Might spend most of my time in artist alley!