• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage May auction
5 5

346 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Some buyer made out pretty well on the Planet #16. At least no multiples of guide.

I don't understand the soft prices this book gets. I think it's a wonderful cover, and the Mars splash is even better.

Those Mile High Police Comics were fantastic and I thought pretty reasonable all things considered.  I didn't take the plunge though.  Maybe I'll do better at the little kid's dinner table with the second part of this auction.  

3 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

Some buyer made out pretty well on the Planet #16. At least no multiples of guide.

I was the under bidder on this. I already have a 5.0 and was looking to upgrade, but once it hit $1500 i had to let it go as that is starting to get up there for a book I already own a decent copy of so I guess it is all a matter of perspective. :blush:

1 hour ago, Electron said:

I don't understand the soft prices this book gets. I think it's a wonderful cover, and the Mars splash is even better.

it is the most easily found "rivet" cover Planet Comics.

Edited by Artboy99