• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage May auction
5 5

346 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mr. Lady Luck said:

The Edgar Church copies keep coming. In next week's Heritage auction, there are no fewer than 20 Mile High's up for bids...

The verzyl affect :(

On 5/22/2018 at 5:45 AM, Microbia said:

I thought I got a good deal on this (just under $600) Sunday night, especially after the recent PCH spike, and the interest this book has garnered on the boards. 

7848BD4E-7DA2-4EAE-AB92-912000966A42.jpeg

Please post it on the recent PCH thread! I would agree that seems like a fine deal in the current PCH market. Here's mine:

EA-1.png

On 5/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, Sqeggs said:

And the difference between what books sell for in the Heritage Sig Auctions and what they sell for in their Sunday auctions seems to have really narrowed -- if it even exists any more.

I would agree, the Sunday auctions of the past, I was able to pick up a few things still pleased to have in my collection; ever since they moved to a different system for bidding (no more ending at a particular time) it's prevented me from getting even one win. Such is life. :)