• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

This is the official sales thread for items to be sold with all proceeds going to Brittany McManus to help with medical bills.

Please keep all posts to the following:

* links to ebay auctions that have all proceeds going to the fund (please only link the item, not the store)

* items for sale solely through the CGC forum that have all funds going to the fund

FYI - Here are two ways to donate funds (If you would just like to donate instead of offering up an item for sale you are more than welcome to do that) Donations can be sent via:

GOFUNDME:  https://www.gofundme.com/britcgc

If anyone would like to donate via check to avoid those checks please PM me.

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, electricprune said:

I know there may be listings from all ages of books, but would this thread be better off in G/S/B? I think it would get more attention there.

X infinity - Mixed is a dustbowl.

Here are two books: Payment should be sent directly to the gofundme page. I will cover shipping to the 50 US states, yeah even you Hawaii and Alaska! Outside of the US, PM me, and we'll work something out. Something like greggy picking up all of your shipping costs.

Uncanny Tales #23 Classic Cover (At least to me) CGC 4.5 Slight A "Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover." There is some writing on the N and C in Uncanny. It looks like a last name.$25 CLAIMED BY RYAN.! 

The Mighty Thor #383 CGC 9.8 White Not as much to say about this one except The Wrecker and Ramrod are on the cover, so it is cool. $40 (last GPA was $50)

002.jpg

001.jpg

Edited by electricprune

3 minutes ago, electricprune said:

Uncanny Tales #23 Classic Cover (At least to me) CGC 4.5 Slight A "Restoration includes: small amount of color touch on cover, small amount of glue on spine of cover." There is some writing on the N and C in Uncanny. It looks like a last name. $25

Take it

1 minute ago, electricprune said:

Thanks, Ryan! After you donate the money, PM me your address, and I'll send it out to you.^^

Paid to the gofundmepage. PM incoming. Thanks!

22 hours ago, Kevlar said:

This is the official sales thread for items to be sold with all proceeds going to Brittany McManus to help with medical bills.

Please keep all posts to the following:

* links to ebay auctions that have all proceeds going to the fund (please only link the item, not the store)

* items for sale solely through the CGC forum that have all funds going to the fund

FYI - Here are two ways to donate funds (If you would just like to donate instead of offering up an item for sale you are more than welcome to do that) Donations can be sent via:

GOFUNDME:  https://www.gofundme.com/britcgc

If anyone would like to donate via check to avoid those checks please PM me.

Thanks!

How will we know when the item we donated is paid and we should ship ?...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

57 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

How will we know when the item we donated is paid and we should ship ?...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

You should be able to click on the gofundme link and it will show you who has sent money and how much on the side of the page near the bottom. Not a foolproof system, but if you know the persons name, you’ll likely be able to find it. Obviously, the more donations made, the more you might need to sift through.

@Kevlar Can you update the original Comics General thread with the link to this sales thread?  It would probably make it easier to find.

Also, I'll be donating the sale price of this book -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/222887841154?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649 -- once the buyer pays (and will move on to Plan B if he doesn't...).

Hopefully this thread will start picking up some steam as the weekend arrives.

Speaking of steam, here's a couple booberiffic magazines: Love & Rockets 1 second print and Vampirella 100. Did you know Vampi is topless in this issue? It's true. B|

I'll also include a Xenozoic Tales 1 and HoS 103.

$25 shipped anywhere in the US. Funds paid directly to the gofundme page. :news:SOLD:news:

20180422_094434.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

I hope to find another offering or two, but I'll get started with one while I've got a few minutes. 

Blue line copy of pencils by Deon Nuckols with original inks by Andrew Mangum.  11x17

Claim it and send $20 $15 to the GoFundMe page and I'll happily ship this to you.  (thumbsu  Sorry, US only please.

Spider-man by Andrew Mangum.jpg

Edited by Turtle
Price Reduction

OK, one more for now.

Amazing Spider-man #006 Wal-mart Promotional Reprint (commemorating Andrew Garfield's first turn as Spidey)

CGC 9.8

$75 $60 to the GoFundMe page and it's yours.  US only, please.

Amazing Spider-man #006 Wal-Mart 9.8.jpg

Edited by Turtle
Price Reduction