• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Maybe the sellers can update their items as sold? 

And maybe pick up their socks..., 

Thanks, Mike:) and Raze and David:) and everyone else. 

There is a great article in Bleeding Cool that was just posted. You can scroll down and watch Brittany interview one of the Artists. 

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/16/fundraising-cgc-brittany-mcmanus/

8 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Thanks, Mike:) and Raze and David:) and everyone else. 

There is a great article in Bleeding Cool that was just posted. You can scroll down and watch Brittany interview one of the Artists. 

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/16/fundraising-cgc-brittany-mcmanus/

Surprised that they mentioned my name. At first I thought they referred to me as a "prominent collector" and laughed...............

BATBOOKS, LOT OF 3 as follows:

BATMAN #358 in 8.0. One of the earliest Killer Croc appearances; cool cover.
THE DARK KNIGHT PROMO BOOKS #1, #2. Neat digest-size booklets promoting the 2008 Heath Ledger movie. The first one (motorcycle cover) reprints the first story appearances of the Joker and Two-Face from the 1940s; the second (Joker cover) has stills and --script from the first 5 minutes or so of the movie. Not that easy to find I'd imagine.

$30, free ship in US, proceeds to BrittanySOLD

bat358.jpg.2d467a16be84a8a21e330d6e1d3c436c.jpg

batpromo1.jpg.8e3027373ffe39750d767935715ab059.jpg

batpromo2.jpg.922b4fcc34c9bb5820ee0ec0d3a236bc.jpg

Edited by Point Five

THE DAMNED, LOT OF 8 by Cullen Bunn!

THE DAMNED #1-5.
THE DAMNED: PRODIGAL SONS #1-3.

Complete set of both original runs by Cullen Bunn. Fantastic series, great stylish art and writing that mixes horror with crime and film noir visuals; this is a dupe set that I paid handsomely for back in the day. Hope someone enjoys it as much as I do.

$40  $30, free ship in US, proceeds to Brittany!

damnedlot.JPG

Edited by Point Five

From the Copper Age DC series, Blue Beetle #8, page 2, by Paris Cullins inked by Bruce Patterson. Note the amazing pencil sketches by Cullins on the reverse. (I'm assuming it's Cullins; maybe it's Patterson. Anyway, it's way cool!)

:news: (Was $300) now $175 to Brittany, shipped U.S. On me.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Two books offered as a pair for one price - please send all proceeds to Brittany's go fund me.  (Shipping incld US or International)  claimed

Note both books I removed from the slab but are still in the sealed CGC mylar.  Post the standard take it in thread.

Rachel Rising #1 9.6 Signed & Sketch by Terry Moore.  The sketches are much more uncommon on the sig series and it's great.  The writing and art just doesn't get better in contemporary indie comics.

Locke & Key #1 9.6 Dynamic Forces Edition.  I think this is the best cover, I just like the simplicity.  Simply put one of the best written horror stories you'll find in the genre.

RR.jpg

Edited by atomised

16 hours ago, atomised said:

Two books offered as a pair for one price - please send all proceeds to Brittany's go fund me.  (Shipping incld US or International)  $150

Note both books I removed from the slab but are still in the sealed CGC mylar.  Post the standard take it in thread.

Rachel Rising #1 9.6 Signed & Sketch by Terry Moore.  The sketches are much more uncommon on the sig series and it's great.  The writing and art just doesn't get better in contemporary indie comics.

Locke & Key #1 9.6 Dynamic Forces Edition.  I think this is the best cover, I just like the simplicity.  Simply put one of the best written horror stories you'll find in the genre.

RR.jpgcl

claimed

Edited by atomised

I have not spoken to Brittany personally, but a shy friend of her's (who doesn't want to post) has heard from her and she's going for another surgery, but is very touched and grateful for the boards thoughts and help.

Best wishes Brittany, get well soon! 

Here's a pair of Wonder Woman issues, offered together. 

$60 (to Brittany's GoFundMe) gets them shipped to you in the USA; $75 (to Brittany's GoFundMe) gets them to Australia, Canada, or the UK.

EDIT: CLAIMED by Alf Pogs - donation confirmed! 

th_img240_zpsb4b317f5.jpgth_img241_zps8e203c58.jpgth_img242_zpsb81808a7.jpgth_img243_zpscd06f7f9.jpg

Wonder Woman 178, VG/FN 5.0, general wear; spine stress; back cover stacking dirt; half inch vertical tear bottom edge bc; several small fc indentations

Wonder Woman 188, FN+ 6.5, price in pencil top left back cover; light cover wear; tiny 1/8" upper spine split

Edited by EC ed