• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

:news:    UPDATE!!   :news:

If you would like to donate directly via the GoFundMe page set up for Brittany, here is the link from page 1
BRITTANY's GOFUNDME:  https://www.gofundme.com/britcgc 

This is just a quick update for what is still available in the thread. Hopefully everyone is remembering to update their individual posts as items are claimed (it really helps).
All items listed in the update below are linked back to the original posts so make certain to click on those links for more details, pics. and other pertinent information regarding shipping and donations.

As always, you people are the best of the best. :applause:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 4:

Edited by DeadOne
updated 4/18 8:41pm (Also on Page 5)

I've reduced the prices of my offerings (page 1).  They're not much, but every little bit helps. (thumbsu

:takeit:CLAIMED!:takeit:

Here's something on the cheaper side for people who might not want a big book. Donations made to the charity thread, please. Shipping is on me.

Both of these present nicely but fail on a technical grade. Both do pass the looks-good-in-mylar test with flying colors.

DD 161, 9.0, $8

DD 180, 8.0, $12

IMG_20180417_224933.jpg

IMG_20180417_224946.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid

1 hour ago, toto said:

I'm donating ASM # 122 CGC 6.0 OW/W. It's a super nice 6.0. US shipping only is included in the price of $160. Please make the donation to the gofundme page and let me know when you have done so. Please forgive the poor pictures as I don't have a scanner.

The second book that I'm donating is Classic Comics # 17 Gilberton HRN 22 CGC 9.2 Off White. GPA 2013 for 9.2 HRN22 W/OW was $223. Asking price is $150 shipped US only.

All funds go to Brittany.

IMG_6270.JPG

IMG_6271.JPG

IMG_6272.JPG

IMG_6273.JPG

I will take the classic comic.  Very generous donation toto.  Have never used gofundme b4 so it may take til tomorrow until I get the official posting and paypaled .  I have never dealt with Brittney, but was touched by the comments I have read

6 hours ago, jmg3637 said:

I will take the classic comic.  Very generous donation toto.  Have never used gofundme b4 so it may take til tomorrow until I get the official posting and paypaled .  I have never dealt with Brittney, but was touched by the comments I have read

Thank you, Jim!

3 hours ago, Nikelspot said:

Spawn #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages - 2 Copies Available - $115 Donation to Brittany's Go Fund Me Page each. I will cover shipping.

Spawn 1 CGC 9 8 0029 A.jpg

I’ll take one of them

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:56 PM, mattn792 said:

Also, I'll be donating the sale price of this book -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/222887841154?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649 -- once the buyer pays (and will move on to Plan B if he doesn't...).

Buyer paid this morning, sale price proceeds submitted to Brittany's page!

One thing I just realized - eBay shows sale price as $350, it actually sold for a $275 best offer.  Promise I'm not holding out :grin:

Edited by mattn792
More info

Just to confirm,  gofundme does NOT take paypal for this project.  They only take crecit cards.  They will take paypal for a certified charity.  

Is there someone who I can paypal funds to for this?

33 minutes ago, jmg3637 said:

Just to confirm,  gofundme does NOT take paypal for this project.  They only take crecit cards.  They will take paypal for a certified charity.  

Is there someone who I can paypal funds to for this?

If you don't want to use Credit Card, if you PayPal me the funds, I don't mind making the combined donation for both of us. PM me and we can all discuss further?

14 hours ago, toto said:

I'm donating ASM # 122 CGC 6.0 OW/W. It's a super nice 6.0. US shipping only is included in the price of $160. Please make the donation to the gofundme page and let me know when you have done so. Please forgive the poor pictures as I don't have a scanner.

The second book that I'm donating is Classic Comics # 17 Gilberton HRN 22 CGC 9.2 Off White. GPA 2013 for 9.2 HRN22 W/OW was $223. Asking price is $150 shipped US only. CLAIMED BY JIM.

All funds go to Brittany.

IMG_6270.JPG

IMG_6271.JPG

IMG_6272.JPG

IMG_6273.JPG

I will take the ASM #122. 

I was having trouble posting on the boards when I joined last year. I don't know if there was a glitch in the changeover to the new boards, but nothing I tried would work. I called CGC, and Brittany answered the call. She was very sweet and professional, and had me posting in no time. 

Brittany could use our help now.  

I will either post a book or make a donation soon.

I wrote to Dena yesterday and she said she'd get back to me with an address, but meanwhile I was told by another person close to the situation that checks can be sent c/o cgc at the PO box, and that people are visiting her every day and will bring them to her. That's a good idea if you want to send a card, too.