• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

On 4/12/2018 at 9:45 PM, Ryan. said:

Hopefully this thread will start picking up some steam as the weekend arrives.

Speaking of steam, here's a couple booberiffic magazines: Love & Rockets 1 second print and Vampirella 100. Did you know Vampi is topless in this issue? It's true. B|

I'll also include a Xenozoic Tales 1 and HoS 103.

$25 shipped anywhere in the US. Funds paid directly to the gofundme page.

20180422_094434.jpg

Sweetened this offer with a Wrightson classic: House of  Secrets 103.

On 4/20/2018 at 1:59 PM, Ze-man said:

Hey guys, I may be (VERY) late to the party but I wanted to first off wish Brittany a speedy, and FULL recovery!  She has been nothing but a total sweetheart to me, and everyone I have ever seen her deal with at CGC.

I once watched her at the CGC booth in Chicago working with an elderly couple who was wanting to sub a large amount of books.  Needless to say, they were very naive to the entire grading process but Britt helped them through the entire, looooong process, and she never once became agitated, or frustrated at their constant confusion.  I walked away very impressed with her work ethic, and bedside manner in such a busy time for the CGC booth.

Anyhow, I am putting up a  Signed Serigraph I bought off Nikos many, many years ago for Ellen.  It has since come down off her walls..and I have several others to pass along to her, for her children's walls.  So while its a hard for me to part with, if anybody here still has sentimental attachment to Art owned by Nikos, well here is your chance to own a piece.

It's not really about what the art is worth, but who previously owned it(and to help Britt!)

Asking $250, all going to Brittany.

pinochio frame.jpg

:takeit:

Also late to the party, but have a donation with 100% paid to Brittany.  Unread George Perez Action 1000 Variant NM or better.  Book pictured below is copy you will receive.  25 shipped with the full 25 to the cause.  (If you look at feebay this is a pretty good deal.)  Wishing her a healthy and speedy recovery.

Action1000Perez.jpg

Sorry that it's taken me a while to find something to contribute.  Been away at a conference in the backwoods of Tennessee.  It was designed to get us away from all this computer stuff.  Anyway, while I haven't had the pleasure of meeting or dealing with Brittany, if you guys vouch for her, well, that's good enough for me. 

How about a Golden Age book?  Shipping to the US is on me.  Sorry, but I'm going to limit this to US buyers.

Asking for a donation of $100 to the gofundme page.  SOLD to woregul 

:news:  BONUS OFFER: I'll match the selling price with a donation, too.  :news:

Wings Comics #3 CGC 3.5 ow.  The book has reasonably bright colors for a Fiction House.  I don't have grading notes, but looks like a spine split at the top and missing the top staple.  Otherwise, the scans tell the story.

5adcdec8cd77d_Wings3001.thumb.jpg.7eb59a82aa7ae33cd36d96d5595d74c1.jpg

5adcdc96a0688_Wings3b001.thumb.jpg.40d32d15a3251906483c770c520f163e.jpg

Edited by walclark
Sold

23 hours ago, DeadOne said:

17 minutes ago, walclark said:

Asking for a donation of $100 to the gofundme page.  

:news:  BONUS OFFER: I'll match the selling price with a donation, too.  :news:

Wings Comics #3 CGC 3.5 ow.  The book has reasonably bright colors for a Fiction House.  I don't have grading notes, but looks like a spine split at the top and missing the top staple.  Otherwise, the scans tell the story.

Edited by woregul
fix icon

2 hours ago, SkOw said:

Also late to the party, but have a donation with 100% paid to Brittany.  Unread George Perez Action 1000 Variant NM or better.  Book pictured below is copy you will receive.  25 shipped with the full 25 to the cause.  (If you look at feebay this is a pretty good deal.)  Wishing her a healthy and speedy recovery.

Action1000Perez.jpg

1 hour ago, woregul said:

^^

@woregul - PM sent to confirm the donation info. Once confirmed, we will send out book ASAP (tomorrow) and provide tracking number. 
@DeadOne - Please label book 'Sold'. 
Thanks to all involved in the thread and letting us help.

The L. Family

Edited by GEEzusWalks
typo

4 hours ago, SkOw said:

Action1000Perez.jpg

Really wish I had seen this one.  

Nice!

43 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Really wish I had seen this one.  

Nice!

I have another one.  Yours for the same price shipped, 100% paid to Brittany.  

As an extra incentive, buy in the next 24 hours and I'll match with another 25 dollar donation. :baiting: