• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, robocard said:

I haven't been on the site much lately but heard about Brittany's accident from a friend and figured there would be something here. Always a great community when someone is in need. Just hit the GoFundMe page to move a little closer to the goal.

Ed

(worship)

On 4/15/2018 at 10:07 AM, BarryAllen said:

Lot of modern variants, proceeds paid directly to Brittany’s fund.  Great books for the variant collectors or anyone who loves Dell’Otto or Iron Fist!

A little different approach: pay what you feel is fair for the lot (minimum is $100 shipped in US only).

I will match the sale value with an additional donation up to $500.  (i.e.  If you pay $200, I will match $200.  If you pay $500, I will match $500.  etc.)

Modern Variant and Dell’Otto Lot

- Iron Fist 1 (2017) Dell’Otto “Virgin” Edition : CGC 9.8 White

- Iron Fist 1 (2017) Dell’Otto Black & White Edition : CGC 9.8 White

- Iron Fist 1 (2017) Dell’Otto Variant Cover : CGC 9.8 White

- Immortal Iron Fist 1 (2007) 2nd Printing Dell’Otto Variant : CGC 9.4 White

- Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 (2016) Bulletproof Comics Edition : CGC 9.8 White

- Amazing Spider-Man 3 (2016) Dell’Otto Variant : CGC 9.6 White

- Enormous 1, 215 Ink (2014) Phantom Variant Cover : CGC 9.8 White

Pictures to come later.  Please donate!

:takeit: @ $150

PM Sent

Edited by Goon...Seriously

7 hours ago, BarryAllen said:

Fantastic, thank you!

I just donated as well.  Knowing from experience, every donation helps.  Whether it is a financial one, an emotional one or a support one.  Everything good people do here matters!

Thank you!

Thanks so much Robb:)  and I just saw it, too, Rich:) The goal has been passed. Not that, that should stop anyone from helping, but it's wonderful to see:)

I hope Brittany gets well soon:) 

Edited by skypinkblu

I figure every little bit helps, so why not keep it going a bit?  Mark Jeweler's Insert variant of Spectacular Spider-man 64 1st Cloak and Dagger CGC 6.0  $50 donation to the fund and send me proof of payment once it's made.  I'll cover shipping for domestic or up to $15 international.

i-vrGckmh-L.jpg

If I missed anything please let me know. :foryou:

:news:    UPDATE!!   :news:

If you would like to donate directly via the GoFundMe page set up for Brittany, here is the link from page 1
BRITTANY's GOFUNDME:  https://www.gofundme.com/britcgc 

This is just a quick update for what is still available in the thread. Hopefully everyone is remembering to update their individual posts as items are claimed (it really helps).
All items listed in the update below are linked back to the original posts so make certain to click on those links for more details, pics. and other pertinent information regarding shipping and donations.

As always, you people are the best of the best. :applause:

Page 1:

Page 2:

Page 3:

Page 6:

Page 9: