• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2018 at 2:16 PM, Mayor006 said:

I figure every little bit helps, so why not keep it going a bit?  Mark Jeweler's Insert variant of Spectacular Spider-man 64 1st Cloak and Dagger CGC 6.0  $50 donation to the fund and send me proof of payment once it's made.  I'll cover shipping for domestic or up to $15 international.

i-vrGckmh-L.jpg

Since this hasn't made any moves :takeit: and I'm just going to donate the $50 myself! Get well soon!

SOLD

Daredevil 179

CGC 9.2 White Pages

Western Penn Pedigree

Send $25 or more to the gofundme for Brittany, send me the receipt and your address and I'll ship you the book - domestic shipping on me.

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

3 hours ago, wormboy said:

Daredevil 179

CGC 9.2 White Pages

Western Penn Pedigree

Send $25 or more to the gofundme for Brittany, send me the receipt and your address and I'll ship you the book - domestic shipping on me.

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4005.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

Done

On April 16, 2018 at 10:15 PM, Readcomix said:

From the Copper Age DC series, Blue Beetle #8, page 2, by Paris Cullins inked by Bruce Patterson. Note the amazing pencil sketches by Cullins on the reverse. (I'm assuming it's Cullins; maybe it's Patterson. Anyway, it's way cool!)

:news: (Was $300) now $175 to Brittany, shipped U.S. On me.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Let's make this a $150 donation to Brittany and I'll ship it within U.S. On me! Half price 80's OA, people! 

I was fortunate enough to pick up some books from “BarryAllen” so I figured what better way to introduce myself as a new board member than donate some to Brittany’s medical fund as well. I am going to mirror Robb’s post and just ask for a donation for all 3 books, no set price. First :takeit: (with donation amount shown) gets it. I’ll cover shipping in the US.

7.0 averages with OW/W pages. 

Daredevil #158 has a tear in the upper right corner.

Thanks!

Kelly

B4F8F351-A834-4226-894D-3BE2BCC1CAFC.jpeg

1DFB8C85-CA1D-494B-81EB-B436AD1557CD.jpeg

75E97A0A-C8CF-4869-ABE7-531E20CAF561.jpeg