• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Sales Thread - Brittany McManus Donation Fund
10 10

189 posts in this topic

Now that the thread is in G/S/B, let's see if we can get more traffic and some more donations. I'll find something to list in the morning, but perhaps some of the West Coast people will see this earlier. 

One suggestion, perhaps the person paying for the merchandise on the Go Fund Me page, could copy their donation and pm it to the person offering the book, instead of having the person donating the book search for it. We've done it before that way, it works. Just copy the email you get or the thank you note when  you make the donation.

Get yo' Goon on..................

GOON LOT (3 BOOKS) ......................................................8.0 avg. ........................................OW/W........................................$ 65 shipped free in USA

gC8WtKq.jpg

UyU1abc.jpg

NpsSjtq.jpg

.....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

Buck Rogers #2, (1941) CGC 5.5 from the John Berk Collection. The last sale on GPA was $285 in Nov and it was not from Jon's collection. Price is $275 paid to the Go Fund Me page. I will ship to anywhere, U.S. is free, if you are out of the U.S., please add an additional $25 to Brittany  (that means out of the U.S. I'd like you to donate $300 please).  Sold 

5ad3482254caf_buckrogers2a.jpg.5a6b035c9f2ef3078fa077d979bd0129.jpg

Click for the back cover

Spoiler

5ad34829373a5_buckrogers2cgcb.jpg.0d3bfd986c906f022dc0c94ac55bdac2.jpg

Edited by skypinkblu

I’ll Take Buck Rogers 2 @skypinkblu

I saw ComCav donated a pretty sizable amount without getting a book so I asked him about this and he told me how good a person Britany is so I want to put my 2 cents in...and it’s a cool book to boot.

Good thing here Sharon (thumbsu

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

2 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I’ll Take Buck Rogers 2 @skypinkblu

I saw ComCav donated a pretty sizable amount without getting a book so I asked him about this and he told me how good a person Britany is so I want to put my 2 cents in. 

Good thing here Sharon (thumbsu

Thanks, Rick...I've never met her, but when I had a problem a few years ago (things were changing around and I didn't know where my books were) she was very sweet.

Buck Rogers sold to RicksNeatStuff. 

Let's get some more books donated! 

1 minute ago, EC ed said:

FYI - last night Brittany posted more details about what happened on her Facebook page - her profile page is public, so it's easy to find if you're interested (note there are 2 Ts in Brittany). 

Is there info you can post here, for those of us who are not on facebook? @EC ed

57 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Is there info you can post here, for those of us who are not on facebook? @EC ed

I don't want to speak out of turn, but I can paraphrase (I'll leave it for Brittany to eventually elaborate if she wants to).

She posted a Facebook message with a photo from her hospital bed last night that is both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

She, her dog, and the captain of a boat that she was in were ejected from the boat due to some sort of steering malfunction. No one was wearing a kill switch, so the boat continued circling the water, and came back and hit her - the propeller got her right arm. Arteries taken from her leg allowed the docs to save her arm, but a long road remains. She sounds like a very strong woman.

Lot of modern variants, proceeds paid directly to Brittany’s fund.  Great books for the variant collectors or anyone who loves Dell’Otto or Iron Fist!

A little different approach: pay what you feel is fair for the lot (minimum is $100 shipped in US only).

I will match the sale value with an additional donation up to $500.  (i.e.  If you pay $200, I will match $200.  If you pay $500, I will match $500.  etc.)

Modern Variant and Dell’Otto Lot

- Iron Fist 1 (2017) Dell’Otto “Virgin” Edition : CGC 9.8 White

- Iron Fist 1 (2017) Dell’Otto Black & White Edition : CGC 9.8 White

- Iron Fist 1 (2017) Dell’Otto Variant Cover : CGC 9.8 White

- Immortal Iron Fist 1 (2007) 2nd Printing Dell’Otto Variant : CGC 9.4 White

- Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 (2016) Bulletproof Comics Edition : CGC 9.8 White

- Amazing Spider-Man 3 (2016) Dell’Otto Variant : CGC 9.6 White

- Enormous 1, 215 Ink (2014) Phantom Variant Cover : CGC 9.8 White

Pictures to come later.  Please donate!