• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread - LOST BOYS #1, Max Allan Collins, Amaz. SM #800 variants, Hunt for Wolverine, Avengers, VS #1 Esad Ribic, CRUDE #1 (1st day of issue), Guardians, more ACTION #1000 variants +Zazie Beetz DOMINO #1
3 3

185 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Scooby Apocalypse #23 (Ben Oliver variant) s/s Keith Giffen - $135

two (2) spots  (sold out in most shops, Midtown has a wait list)

If I see Ben Oliver or J.M. DeMatteis, they'll be added at no xtra cost

scooby23.jpg

Oh :takeit:   I love this cover and I don’t think either of my copies is a 9.8.  

Okay-----this is more of a public service announcement than anything else.

I'm looking to see what I DO have for Ms Marvel, if anything.  But I've got a signing with G. Willow Wilson next month, and I don't recall ever seeing her on a guest list. So all you Ms Marvel and Kamala Khan fans, dig up your Ms Marvel if you want the s/s.

I don't own the book pictured, this is just a point of reference!  If I find some Ms Marvel #1 in my inventory for Wilson, I'll be back :wishluck:

msmarvel12ndprint.jpg

24 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay-----this is more of a public service announcement than anything else.

I'm looking to see what I DO have for Ms Marvel, if anything.  But I've got a signing with G. Willow Wilson next month, and I don't recall ever seeing her on a guest list. So all you Ms Marvel and Kamala Khan fans, dig up your Ms Marvel if you want the s/s.

I don't own the book pictured, this is just a point of reference!  If I find some Ms Marvel #1 in my inventory for Wilson, I'll be back :wishluck:

PRICE FOR THIS OP????

2 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

Are you going to get any of the Virgin Dell Otto's?

@Drbearsec

Unfortunately, no, I am not getting any of the virgin Dell's.   I was beat to the punch on those, and I don't want to order any online at the price points and risk them not being 9.8.   That's why I really LOVE my LCS----I can pick through as many copies as I need to get what I need---but in the case of something like a 1/100 or 1/200.....it's tough if you're not first to bat  doh!

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

@Drbearsec

Unfortunately, no, I am not getting any of the virgin Dell's.   I was beat to the punch on those, and I don't want to order any online at the price points and risk them not being 9.8.   That's why I really LOVE my LCS----I can pick through as many copies as I need to get what I need---but in the case of something like a 1/100 or 1/200.....it's tough if you're not first to bat  doh!

Yeah I’m going back and forth on ordering one from non boardie like midtown.  Worried that it won’t be a good 9.8 OR that any defects aren’t pressable. 

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Been sitting on these for a few years waiting for some key Lost Boys actors to pop up.

I've got seven (7) cps for s/s as follows:

LOST BOYS #1 s/s Jason Patrick - $275

And I can add cover artist Tom Harris & writer Tim Seely at no extra cost if you want. Optional.  Signing with Jason Patrick next month.

I know that Corey Feldman pops up from time to time for some West Coast events, and I could swear I've seen Jamie Gertz on a guest list somewhere once.  

lostboys1.jpg

It's highly doubtful you've seen Jamie Gertz on any guest lists, unless it was to the Sultan of Brunei's birthday party. She's married to a billionaire.

On 4/11/2018 at 1:59 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #800 (standard Ross cover) s/s Dan Slott - $125

Unlimited spots

Blue universal option - $95

asm800ross.jpg

On 4/11/2018 at 2:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #800 (John Romita variant) s/s  John Romita- $165

Ten (10) spots 

Blue universal option - $125

1) Taxmick1

2) Ron C.

3) Jordysnordy

4)

5)

asm800romita.jpg

On 4/12/2018 at 9:01 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #800 (Bagley variant) s/s Mark Bagley - $125

Ten (10) spots

Blue universal 9.8 option - $95

1) Taxmick1

2)

3)

asm800bagley.jpg

On 4/12/2018 at 9:53 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Raiders of the Lost Ark #1 s/s KAREN ALLEN - $395

Two (2) spots, firm. ONE (1) left

1) Ivdyer

2)

raiders1.jpg

12 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Hunt for Wolverine #1 (Campbell Fan Expo exclusive) s/s J. Scott Campbell - $145

huntforwolverine1JSC.png

:takeit:one of each for me please - thanks!

Hunt for Wolverine #1 (Deodato 1/50 cover) s/s Charles Soule - $145

blue label 9.8 optional - $125

*(I'd like to say I can put Deodato on this, but I haven't seen him at a show in easy five years)  :-(

Same with interior artist David Marquez.  I don't recall seeing his name on any recent shows.  But if anyone knows where/when/if he's got a convention appearance, I'll add him to these books at no additional cost.

huntforwolverine1deodato.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Hunt for Wolverine #1 (Checchetto young guns variant) s/s Charles Soule - $115

blue label 9.8 optional - $85

I'd love to add Checchetto, and if he pops up, I will----but his C2E2 appearance being his first U.S. in several years---I feel like it's unlikely  :-(

huntforwolverine1checchetto.jpg