• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread - LOST BOYS #1, Max Allan Collins, Amaz. SM #800 variants, Hunt for Wolverine, Avengers, VS #1 Esad Ribic, CRUDE #1 (1st day of issue), Guardians, more ACTION #1000 variants +Zazie Beetz DOMINO #1
3 3

185 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #800 (1/25 Dell'Otto variant) s/s Dan Slott- $195

Blue universal 9.8 option - $175

Five (5) spots

asm800dellotto.jpg

:takeit:Rich: one SS Dan Slott please - thanks - Mike 

Analog #1 (cover A) s/s Gerry Duggan - $95

10 spots

CHAPTER ONE Five years from now: the security of the internet has been totally destroyed. Secrets are no longer sent over the web, they're entrusted to armed couriers called "Ledger Men," like human punching-bag Jack McGinnis. He's got a gun in one hand and a briefcase handcuffed to the other. Danger lurks around every corner, and Jack has to watch his back—because he had a part in the cyber attack that changed the world. Get in on the ground floor of this new ongoing series and thrill as we slam Jack's fist into the faces of spies, mercs, fascists, and eventually less punchable adversaries like a very grumpy artificial intelligence. From your new favorite artist, DAVID O'SULLIVAN, and GERRY DUGGAN, The New York Times bestselling author of such indie titles as Deadpool, Star Wars: Chewbacca, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Uncanny Avengers! - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/analog-1#sthash.9HzUXTp1.dpuf

analog1A.jpg

From last month---picked up issue #3 and it's variants yesterday.  Signing this wknd at Big Apple!

1st printings of this next one appear to be sold out most places----a new book by Esad Ribic & Ivan Brandon

VS #1 (Cover A, 1st printing) s/s Esad Ribic & Ivan Brandon - $125

VS #1 (Cover B, 1st printing s/s Ribic & Brandon - $115

War has become a spectator sport. Privately funded armies of superstar soldiers march into battle for fame, profit, and the glory of their sponsor nations.
When a new generation of soldiers arrive, top gladiator Satta Flynn is about to discover how fleeting the limelight can be.
From writer IVAN BRANDON (BLACK CLOUD, DRIFTER) and superstar artist ESAD RIBIC (Secret Wars, Uncanny X-Force) in his creator-owned Image debut, with painted color by NIC KLEIN (DRIFTER, VIKING) and graphic design by TOM MULLER, VS delivers spectacular action, darkly humorous satire, and explores our hunger for fame and our penchant for self-destruction.

vs1A.jpg

vs1B.jpg

This one----the printing and assembly of this book make it SUPER tough to get in 9.8. 

I went through over 100 cps yesterday just to pull five (5) strong 9.8 candidates.  Because of the multiple gatefolds and bindery of this book----you won't even be able to get it pressed.  If it's not 9.8 off the shelf and stored properly, best of luck to you.

IMMORTAL MEN #1 s/s Jim Lee - $155

Five (5) spots, FIRM.

immortalmen1.jpg

Been sitting on these for a few years waiting for some key Lost Boys actors to pop up.

I've got seven (7) cps for s/s as follows:

LOST BOYS #1 s/s Jason Patrick - $275

And I can add cover artist Tom Harris & writer Tim Seely at no extra cost if you want. Optional.  Signing with Jason Patrick next month.

I know that Corey Feldman pops up from time to time for some West Coast events, and I could swear I've seen Jamie Gertz on a guest list somewhere once.  

lostboys1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Scooby Apocalypse #23 (Ben Oliver variant) s/s Keith Giffen - $135

two (2) spots  (sold out in most shops, Midtown has a wait list)

If I see Ben Oliver or J.M. DeMatteis, they'll be added at no xtra cost

scooby23.jpg

Scooby Apocalypse #24 (Trevor Hairsine variant) s/s Keith Giffen - $135

five (5) spots  (sold out in most shops, Midtown has a wait list)

If I see Trevor Hairsine or J.M. DeMatteis, they'll be added at no xtra cost

scooby24.jpg