• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone else watch Pedigree Auction tonight
1 1

33 posts in this topic

I was watching but not buying.  There was one book I was interested in but since this is the third time it has sold on one of the auctions I figured I would just watch it again this time.  Some strong prices on Batman's

Batman 2, 9.0 $60500 strong price but it was a high grade

Batman 6, 9.4 $15250 not sure on this one, I thought it would hammer higher

Batman 23, 9.0 $12750, pretty strong

Batman 23, 9.2 $25250, really strong given it was 2x the 9.0 price

Batman 41, 9.6 $11250, really strong compared to previous prices

Batman 53, 9.2 $12250

Batman 71, 9.4 $20250, Wow, just wow

Batman 74, 8.5 $10000, :whatthe:

Batman 87, 9.4 $15250

Batman 121, 9.4 $80,000 :whatthe::whatthe:

Lots of great Detective and Batman books. Very strong prices on the highest graded copies. Something tells me same (deep pocketed) buyer.

The Tec 59 9.6 (single highest) didn't meet reserve.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, Gotham Kid said:

Lots of great Detective and Batman books. Very strong prices on the highest graded copies.

Well, since it's a Pedigree Auction, I am quite sure that most of these books didn't start out as highest graded copies.  hm  :p

I was surprised by how strong the prices were on those Bat books as well. Who also knows if there is any shill bidding involved given Pedigree's reputation, I mean we see some of the same books auction again and again leaving me to think that something fishy is going on here..  But man, I'll never pay that kind of $ for those books.   

12 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

I was surprised by how strong the prices were on those Bat books as well. Who also knows if there is any shill bidding involved given Pedigree's reputation, I mean we see some of the same books auction again and again leaving me to think that something fishy is going on here..  But man, I'll never pay that kind of $ for those books.   

I steer clear of his auctions.  

23 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

(thumbsu

When someone has proven time and time again that they have no moral compass whatsoever, you have to wonder why people would even look.

I am tracking how many times certain books get auctioned, it is a little morbid I will admit, like watch a car crash.

22 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I am tracking how many times certain books get auctioned, it is a little morbid I will admit, like watch a car crash.

Pretty sure you'll see some of last night's books offered ... again.