• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Con May 5, Comics Only! Great old school show.
1 1

41 posts in this topic

The quarterly Berkeley Comic Con returns Saturday, May 5. This will be the seventh show that Wormboy and I have put on and board member support has been tremendous. Heroes and Champion Comics return after doing our show for the first time in January. They will have the entire west wall. All the regular rotating cast of Berkeley Con dealers will also return with lots of fresh stock. We are happy to announce that Steve Wyatt will be setting up this time with the entire north wall filled with his vintage comics, above and below the table. Besides the usual Marvel and DCs, he's bringing Dells, Charltons, Archies, cheap golden age, etc. Steve has been doing shows in Northern California longer than almost anybody so definitely check out his stock and soak up some of his knowledge.

Website with wantlist feature, parking info, etc.: www.berkeleycomiccon.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Berkeley-Comic-Con-153498081743352/

Just like last show, only $5 to get in and we have expanded the hours to 11 am to 5 pm.

Edited by HouseofComics.Com

Hey All

its almost that time once again and hope to see you all at Berkeley comic con. I will be switching things up a little and will be bringing back some 50% off boxes some $1 books and some $3 books. Also will still have most of my normal stock. See you all soon

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:49 AM, HouseofComics.Com said:

The quarterly Berkeley Comic Con returns Saturday, May 5. This will be the seventh show that Wormboy and I have put on and board member support has been tremendous. Heroes and Champion Comics return after doing our show for the first time in January. They will have the entire west wall. All the regular rotating cast of Berkeley Con dealers will also return with lots of fresh stock. We are happy to announce that Steve Wyatt will be setting up this time with the entire north wall filled with his vintage comics, above and below the table. Besides the usual Marvel and DCs, he's bringing Dells, Charltons, Archies, cheap golden age, etc. Steve has been doing shows in Northern California longer than almost anybody so definitely check out his stock and soak up some of his knowledge.

Website with wantlist feature, parking info, etc.: www.berkeleycomiccon.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Berkeley-Comic-Con-153498081743352/

Just like last show, only $5 to get in and we have expanded the hours to 11 am to 5 pm.

:hi: You know where I will be,

and you know what I will bring.

...And Happy Cinco Da Mio.

8 hours ago, The Brain said:

I am talkinIg about donuts, as for lunch,

OH H E L L  YES!!!! 

Mighty fine. That Middle Eastern place from the last one was pretty tasty!

Edited by PovertyRow

7 hours ago, PovertyRow said:

Yeah! Last time your focus on AMETHYST PRINCESS OF GEM WORLD was getting a bit stale!   :kidaround:

This time I’m bringing Atari Force to shake things up!

On 4/18/2018 at 11:25 AM, HouseofComics.Com said:

That was a little hyperbole. It's 2.5 boxes of Arak and the rest of the third box is Arion.

What was up with DC in the early 80s with only titles starting with A (including All-Star Squadron)? And bringing back Blackhawk.

You know what’s funny - and I’m not making this up - I bought both an Arak 1 and an Arion 1 this month lol

Bought them both off the rack when I was a kid and have a fondness for them. 

Dealer list for this Saturday's show!

Steve Wyatt, Champion Comics, Heroes, MVP Comics, Fantastic Comics (CW on the boards), Harvey Doss, Gerry Kleier Books, Anomaly Comics, Worlds of Wonder (EdgerX on the boards), and House of Comics. Record number of vintage comics, by far.