• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Badger comic with die cut cover?Never mind,it was FERRET #1

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I was just thinking of a Badger comic I have put away somewhere(take me mega ages to find) that has a die cut(is that the right term?) cover on the right side,maybe a bit of the top,to the shape of his face?I wanted to show an image of it to someone,so I googled it,but found nothing.Even checked mycomicshop images,but not there that I could find.

Am I nuts and imagining this book?I'm fairly certain it is an issue #1-help,please!

Thanks in advance

Jimmers

Edited by porcupine48
i'm a maroon.

Could it be Badger #50 Jim? It's the only die cut issue I can find. Maybe the 'first issue' you remember is the first in First Comics?

5ad303d31d210_s-l1600(6).jpg.aa72ebda4daed7ccc567c41f8b71d5ba.jpg

Nice looking comic either way :)

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Could it be Badger #50 Jim? It's the only die cut issue I can find. Maybe the 'first issue' you remember is the first in First Comics?

Thanks Steve.No,luckily a friend was kind enough,and clear headed to realize I meant the FERRET #1...I wear ribbons of shame! 

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thanks Steve.No,luckily a friend was kind enough,and clear headed to realize I meant the FERRET #1...I wear ribbons of shame! 

Oh right, great. And the Badger 50 got an unexpected airing too. It was fun ferreting him out....

Just now, Get Marwood & I said:

Oh right, great. And the Badger 50 got an unexpected airing too. It was fun ferreting him out....

It was a plan to pump and dump,I mean... lol 

Such under rated gems.(I like both series and have both,somehow!)

8 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

16 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

And I went on mycomicshop and looked at EVERY Badger comic image they had.I was going bonkers.They look sort of similar,right?Right?

9 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

It was a plan to pump and dump,I mean... lol 

Such under rated gems.(I like both series and have both,somehow!)

And yet not a whisper from @Badger Jim.