• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share your highest grade GA book !
2 2

131 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

zip10.jpg

Perhaps one of the dirtiest cover blurbs in comics. Even my non comic collector  GF caught that right away. lol 

Dicky in the magic forest...:applause:

Edited by N e r V

On 4/17/2018 at 11:17 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

I only have the one Planet in 9.6 more's the pity. But I like this little cluster of 9.4s that stop it feeling too lonely! I can remember the first London Comic mart I attended around 1991 in Westminster. I met Harley for the first time, and he had a box full of very high grade later Planets that were way beyond my means art the time. But they were burned into my memory, which probably explains why these particular issues move me so strongly. All I had to do was wait about 25 years to get ones like them!

Planet Comics #49 CGC 9.4.JPG

Planet Comics #53 CGC 9.4.jpg

Planet Comics #55 CGC 9.4.jpg

Great books!

I have a feeling that when Elon Musk finally makes it to Mars, the first thing he'll say is, "Harley, how long have you been selling comics around here?'