• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buffalo ComicCon April 2018 - Report
2 2

98 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Was the bar open at this one? (shrug)

Went to this show with SolitaireOne,  We usually retreat to Jack's Place but it's now an Asian Fusion joint. So we relocated to Santora's Pizza Pub & Grill

jack.thumb.png.0bb8d468c63954e0a7a7c2f19cc2bdbf.png

Edited by BlowUpTheMoon

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

I love Buffalo.:cloud9:

Nickel City Con is happening in May, come to it i'll buy you a drink. frank Cho, Barbara Eden, Hulk Hogern, Mike Zeck and CGC will be there.

29 minutes ago, Grib said:

Nickel City Con is happening in May, come to it i'll buy you a drink. frank Cho, Barbara Eden, Hulk Hogern, Mike Zeck and CGC will be there.

Unfortunately I live in Southern California,  would love to go though.

Go Bills!

15 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Unfortunately I live in Southern California,  would love to go though.

Go Bills!

You ever been to Buffalo?

17 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Yeah I've been there, have family there. There is some beautiful country upstate New York.

Cool - was worried you were a California guy who's never been there.  Not my favorite city but I'm sure there is great sections of the area similar to how Cleveland is laid out.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, BlowUpTheMoon said:

IMG_20180415_131240381.thumb.jpg.a2d82b275775189b3cfb274cdbd3b6ff.jpg

had my best purchases from this guy behind the cosplay deathstroke, bagged, boarded organized and easy to run thru some books to  flip like 1st series runaways, later issues of image X-O, animal man #1, wildcat covert action team later issues, probably would have been better seeing this collection when he 1st picked it up as it had been picked thru but very nice to see someone who took the time to organize too many people don't, not a big fan of under the table looking at books (tough on the back) but very nice job by this seller.