• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ending tonight 4/22, 22, 7 Day auctions, if you are out of the US pm me please, Detective 193, Joker Cover (CFO) Wonder Woman 160 1st SA Cheetah, etc.GA and some early SA , some are scarce, Wonder Woman, Sensation, Adventure, mostly Detective (Batman)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=263609737449&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=skypinkblu&_sop=1

I just listed 22 GA and early Silver comics, all with 99 cent starts, no reserve and $4.99 flat rate priority shipping (except one slab, that's $9.99)

21 books are raw, included are Wonder Woman, Sensation, Batman, Detective and Adventure. There are a number of scarce books. Auctions end next Sunday. Thanks for looking:) 

Edited by skypinkblu

So although I don't ship everywhere on eBay, I've always shipped to everyone on here and I've always offered to put people on my blocked bidder exemption list on there.  As eBay is always making more and more confusing changes, it now  seems that if you are out of the US, you can't see the auctions without a link, but you can bid. So if you were on my exemption list, you still are. If you are not and you'd like to be, just pm me please.

Here is the list you would see on eBay in case you are interested in anything.