• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Action Comics 1000 Jim Lee Tour Variant signed

25 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins.

No HOS members or probies. I reserve the right to refuse any sales.

Paypal.

Be nice and don't edit I'll take it's. (tsk)

My feedback:

Surface shipping can be slow lately, it usually takes 2 to 3 weeks but can take up to 6 weeks as well. Please don't purchase items if you are impatient to get them.

Please contact me if you don't live in Canada, Germany, the UK or the US. I do not ship packages surface to most other countries.

Returns accepted 30 days. You pay return shipping if you don't like the book, I'll pay return shipping if I missed something.

We had Jim Lee over at the store last weekend and he signed 300 copies of the Tour variant (limited to 2500 copies). We pre sold nearly all of the signed ones, but I saved a few. I'm going to offer one on here for the time being.

Diamond messed up our shipment of the remaining variants and we should get these in early May. I will offer 25 copies of the unsigned variant on here once I have them in hand.

$65 shipped surface  Sold!

26648300927_c6465c0e6c_b.jpg

40624990495_508514c8d5_b.jpg

Edited by gojira

Hahaha thanks for the reply^^ Everytime i try to chase down some Jim Lee specials it doesn't work out. I'm just such a big fan and when i heard he was going to do signings in Paris i was so ready to get there but it was already to late :(

Edited by Createmycomic

Done for now. I have a few copies on hold and if I don't hear back from the potential buyers by tomorrow (my time) I will offer them on here. I should get unsigned copies in about 10 days and will offer some on here.