• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KEN BALD private signing (taking subs) s/s 4/28
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Okay, got a very last minute addition to my schedule.

I'll be doing a private signing with Golden Age artist KEN BALD in 10 days.

I know this is incredibly short notice, but this all came together fast and unexpected.

The price for this op is $175 per book, that is all inclusive of your signature fees, the grading, shipping, etc.

If you have your own CGC account, that is perfectly fine, your costs then are $95 per book and CGC will bill you accordingly for everything else.

Here's a quick link to his comicbook.db 

Ken was also a Marine in the 1940s, so if you have any WWII comics or Semper Fi #1 ,  that might be a good book to do.

http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=4363

All books need to be in hand with payment by Thursday, April 26th

Edited by Rich_Henn

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay, got a very last minute addition to my schedule.

I'll be doing a private signing with Golden Age artist KEN BALD in 10 days.

I know this is incredibly short notice, but this all came together fast and unexpected.

The price for this op is $175 per book, that is all inclusive of your signature fees, the grading, shipping, etc.

If you have your own CGC account, that is perfectly fine, your costs then are $95 per book and CGC will bill you accordingly for everything else.

Here's a quick link to his comicbook.db 

Ken was also a Marine in the 1940s, so if you have any WWII comics or Semper Fi #1 ,  that might be a good book to do.

http://comicbookdb.com/creator.php?ID=4363

All books need to be in hand with payment by Thursday, April 26th

Such short notice. Hopefully, there will be another signing opp

57 minutes ago, endless117 said:

Such short notice. Hopefully, there will be another signing opp

@endless117

Doubtful----he's 98 years young-----this was totally unplanned on my part.  His art rep says that Ken is no longer doing conventions.  This pulled together at the last minute because he's not on the East Coast Comicon guest list, a show he's typically at.