• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eternals - 1976 series (Marvel Bronze Age) CLUB
4 4

193 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

So what is issue #3? first Sersi?

I saw that at the used book store and could easily grab that copy (not in the greatest condition...)

Yes it is, I would only get any of these in higher grade

22 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

Yes it is, I would only get any of these in higher grade

Well it's not lol but the colors are good, and went by to pick it up, picked it and loot crate orphan black #1 for $2. Maybe I can use it for LCS credit later or someone could buy it as a reader copy later :foryou: after I read it of course...

15239906763291244531849.jpg

1523990707740568413158.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

19 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Glad I picked these up in 1977.

My favourite BA Kirby Marvel book as a kid.

Huge Kirby Fan and before my time as a reader, have to say I leaned towards the 4th world (early bronze) but this was a close alternative later in the period.

18 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Glad I picked these up in 1977.

My favourite BA Kirby Marvel book as a kid.

Same here, not sure about this listing on eBayhttps://www.ebay.com/itm/ETERNALS-1-CGC-9-8-WP-Marvel-Comics-1976-Jack-Kirby-Origin-1st-app-NOT-RARE/282929027078?epid=85371374&hash=item41dfe25806:g:lK0AAOSw0Lha1eI5

I have a few issues so I understand what he is saying but I'm not sure why he is saying it? Sour grapes, civic duty or self righteous? Any knowledge about the post or opinions? I am also including a photo of one of my books cause its pretty.

IMG_0851.JPG

There's a degree of uncomfortable, polarised truth about it, even though I'm clueless as to the actual intent.

On the one hand, if someone wants the book at this moment in time, you'll tend to be asked to pay a nosebleed price for it, and his is very inflated.  On the other, at least he is disclosing that the issue is extremely common; an honest point about many film speculation books in recent years, which you don't find said very often at all.

Nice copy you have there.

Edited by Ken Aldred

By his standards Ms.Marvel #1, Nova #1, Hulk 181, Spider-man 129 and most bronze comics are not rare and over priced. If he is making a stand on that issue all of our collections become less valuable on eBay. This might hurt.