• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eternals - 1976 series (Marvel Bronze Age) CLUB
4 4

193 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jools&jim said:

Very cool!  Would love to see the stickers...

Somewhere I should have the ones from one of the two issues, but not both.
Of course, as a kid I immediately removed them (although I seem to recall I did not use them, just set them aside but then where they ended I would not know!)

After the 1st Guardians movie came out, with Knowhere in it, I accelerated my buying of this series with the Goal of completing it all in 9.8.

Haven't really bought much for a few years, but I am a huge Eternals fan (Sersi will be the main character for sure).  It's great seeing it getting love and going mainstream.

I have multiple NM+++ copies of any of the books I dont already have in 9.8 (excluding price variants, not my cup of tea).  I think I have the whole series in 9.8, but really should have got them slabbed earlier.

Any issues I end up only hitting 9.6 on will be a lot more to purchase in 9.8 now, then when I did most of the collecting on this.

:takeit:

But ... I'm broke, wah wah wahahah :whistle:

10 minutes ago, NP_Gresham said:

My Eternals seem to be exclusively variants.

Not sure I have any of the regular covers but I do have these.

9E8C4FC3-2AEB-48A8-AF98-9327A1210DA8.jpeg

5 hours ago, MyThreeSons said:

I don't think that's accurate. Jolie was in discussion nothing has been confirmed so far. In fact I would think she would be Zuras's wife instead as I think she is a little older for Sersi if they want several films. 

Heracles might end up being Gilgamesh which is how his character was written anyways always getting confused with him. Could be some good humor there.