• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] early fawcetts f.s.--final price drop on remaining bulletman's
2 2

23 posts in this topic

i'll take it on thread wins over p.m. parley, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  p.p. is fine.  returns wil be accepted [but you'll need to gut up with the return postage].   s/h on me usa, on you otherwise.

first up, america's greatest comics 5, with a great cover.  this [and the other 2 agc's] are large 15c squarebounds, with extra-thick stock covers.  this'un 6.0'ish with o/w pages.  the reading crease next to the spine is the main distraction.  $200. SOLD!

agc5.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

8 is 6.5'ish, with o/w pages.  it's very pretty, but i point out some abrasions on the f.c.--look at spy-smasher and down by "100 full cover pages of ACTION."   the cover paper is so thick they're not holes. but a little loss of paper.  $250.  SOLD!

p.s.  that little snippet of junior on the cover is raboy---swiped off the classic master 23 cover.

agc8.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

4 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

bulletman 4, 4.5'ish, stain up in white rectangle, c/ow.  the guy who apparently just lost his head to the guillotine has the drop on our heroes.  blood running down the basket!  $160.

bm4.jpg

Take

i don't feel like fiddling around with this'un anymore.  acutally, the hardest one to find when i was putting the run together yrs. ago.  the tall geek called me from a show and gave me the news he had closed the run for me.

4.5'ish, chip off the top of spine, some roll, c/ow pages.  $175.

bm13.jpg