• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-Man 14

20 posts in this topic

I badly want a number 13.  That is really tough to find in decent condition at what I think should be a reasonable price.  It has a double whammy in that the black stripe down the side shows creases badly and the white portion of the cover always seems to be tanned.  That one and number 4 are my two favorites. 

On 4/18/2018 at 3:54 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

ASM #8 was always my favourite. But only when I was in the parallel universe in which ASM #8 was the only issue in existence.

lol  ASM 8 has always been the red-headed step-child.  Followed closely by 10.

As a youngster (reading them via Masterworks) though, I thought 10 was one of the better stories of those early issues.  Still need to pick one up.

8 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

As a youngster (reading them via Masterworks) though, I thought 10 was one of the better stories of those early issues.  Still need to pick one up.

I like all the stories actually. 8's cover always seemed a bit lazy though. And all the copies i owned were slightly grubby - the yellow really accentuated the lack of eye appeal! Only got one pence copy now.  

4 hours ago, NP_Gresham said:

All rank up there with#14

I am partial to #6 myself. Always liked the lizard.

me too :)

6.thumb.jpg.f579b0eadc4372c1932d6a6d8a2c5bb2.jpg

20 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Kirby's involved in both 8 and 10...hm