• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF 48 CGC 5.5, ASM 129 CGC 8.5, Conan 24 9.2 Tec73 cover more to come
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Somewhat reluctant to cull some under copies but maybe now is the right time. Will have a thread running in the Modern/Copper for  ASM 300

First person with in thread :takeit: or PM wins.

Prefer no returns on CGC graded books, but we can always talk.

Sorry that I had to take pics, My scanner is awful on these new slabs

Ebay Id Is Hyperdrivecollectibles

Kudo's below

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8090533#Post8090533

Will take Paypal and prefer to ship to US (Price includes US shipping) but will ship out of CONUS for exact cost.

First up super hot book 

Fantastic Four 48 CGC 5.5 Asking $700 Shipped. SOLD

The back of the case has some smearing at the top where a label was removed. I tried to capture it in the pictures but the smearing is on the case not anything to do with the book.

ff48.jpg

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

IMG_0889.JPG

IMG_0890.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

Edited by PKJ

Asm 129 CGC 8.5 White Asking $1500 shipped. Sold-Everyone says they feel their book was undergraded...so.. 

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0911.JPG

Edited by PKJ

Going to be listing some more books, have a financial move I need to make so some non essentials will be culled.

Adding another copy of Conan 24 9.2. Take either copy at 130 Shipped

I am also getting a list together to either sell all at once or individually but have decided to sell my ASM run 1-100 or up to 128. For the 1-100 it is missing 4,15 and 16 I think, about 48 graded copies Sample shot.

FullSizeRender[3].jpg

SPidey 123.JPG