• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this place deaderer than dead?
5 5

258 posts in this topic

I have never seen such little traffic and such pathetic response to issues.

Good God, what has this lame place become?

(shrug)

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I have never seen such little traffic and such pathetic response to issues.

Good God, what has this lame place become?

(shrug)

Three! Three threads on the death of the boards, ah, ha, ha, ha, hah :bigsmile:

No Count gif this time.  Can't find it.

Mike, I'm off to work shortly and will respond more fully later tonight. Let's stop beating about the bush - we haven't got any allies in the admin department to debate this with so perhaps someone needs to put our thoughts to the CGC owners instead.

You started this third thread - what do you think the problem is,  and what do you think would help correct the palpable sense of decline? What do you mean by 'pathetic responses to issues'? 

We can post silly / meaningful gifs all day long. Tell us what you think should happen, like I did a few pages into your first thread :foryou:

Or, let's all accept that the heyday is over, and the new norm is 60% water cooler, 20% one upmanship fighting, 5% inane questions and 2% threads about comics. And 6% threads about adding up. 

See you in about 8 hours!

7 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Three! Three threads on the death of the boards, ah, ha, ha, ha, hah :bigsmile:

No Count gif this time.  Can't find it.

Mike, I'm off to work shortly and will respond more fully later tonight. Let's stop beating about the bush - we haven't got any allies in the admin department to debate this with so perhaps someone needs to put our thoughts to the CGC owners instead.

You started this third thread - what do you think the problem is,  and what do you think would help correct the palpable sense of decline? What do you mean by 'pathetic responses to issues'? 

We can post silly / meaningful gifs all day long. Tell us what you think should happen, like I did a few pages into your first thread :foryou:

Or, let's all accept that the heyday is over, and the new norm is 60% water cooler, 20% one upmanship fighting, 5% inane questions and 2% threads about comics. And 6% threads about adding up. 

See you in about 8 hours!

I don't know.  I come on here at night to play (last night it was 9 pmish) , and there is no one around.  Comics General hasn't had a post in an hour and half.  Even the GA/SA/BA sales forum has no real substance, other than peddling the same three or four issues of Fantastic Four.

It was nice to see all those old posters come out of the woodwork in the first dead thread, but again, I am frustrated with the lack of posting, lack of people, lack of traffic around here.

Edited by lizards2

14 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I don't know.  I come on here at night to play (last night it was 9 pmish) , and there is no one around.  Comics General hasn't had a post in an hour and half.  Even the GA/SA/BA sales forum has no real substance, other than peddling the same three or four issues of Fantastic Four.

It was nice to see all those old posters come out of the woodwork in the first dead thread, but again, I am frustrated with the lack of posting, lack of people, lack of traffic around here.

Aw, poor Liz...:cry:   

Ok, I've met my empathetic post quota for the month. I'll just shuffle back over to the corner with the other lurkers. 

Image result for doc and kirk yes gif