• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Apple Con OA pics
3 3

30 posts in this topic

A very frustrating day for me there on Sunday.Joe Sinnott was listed and was a no show and Bechara ( who IMO has the best stuff) was only there Saturday so I missed him completely .

Who had of those Mark Schultz pages? I missed them also !

2 hours ago, rrichards said:

Schultz was there with art. Hit him up through Facebook. Or repost the images you are interested in here and I can probably remember the price.

4 hours ago, rrichards said:

A very frustrating day for me there on Sunday.Joe Sinnott was listed and was a no show and Bechara ( who IMO has the best stuff) was only there Saturday so I missed him completely .

Was Joe listed for this show? I honestly didn't even recall if he was. He is listed for East coast comic con. Maybe you got the two shows confused?

Joe was there, as was Sy Barry and Ramona Fredon. A great guy, as was Sy and Ramona.

I had wanted to meet Barry, in particular, since he was the last surviving artist on the Phantom Stranger, First Series. He also had some nice Sunday Phantom sections for sale for $500. 

Ramona was doing pencil sketches for $30, and had a bunch of them for sale (including some Metamorphos). I bought a weekly Brenda Starr for my GF (who graciously came with me), when I spotted one with Brenda and Basil St. John (her favorite couple). 

A fun time.

20180414_124249.jpg

On 4/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, BCarter27 said:

Schultz was there with art. Hit him up through Facebook. Or repost the images you are interested in here and I can probably remember the price.

Do you remember the price for this Schultz piece or whether it was already sold?

Thanks.

u1YPuoK89YxLh0Co4XheJacXiZOG_h6_vNUSxMKlycweJxFPc.jpg