• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 5.0 OW - Terrific eye appeal - Book has been moved to eBay
4 4

36 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, namisgr said:

You’ve posted one book. It’s been discussed already. Your sales thread is in no danger of being derailed.

It IS being derailed - this is a sales thread - not a thread on ethics or how to sell or not sell a book. Take it to PM or as @VintageComics suggested start a new thread if you are unhappy about his way of selling his book.

20 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

The last guy paid 33 so I want it at 30. Isn’t that how GPA works. I’ll throw in a couple cans of SPAM to sweeten the deal.

SPAM, really?...is nothing sacred any more lol

On 4/26/2018 at 12:57 AM, Sabersaw said:

location?

Answered via PM.

I have received a lot of inquiries about this book (probably more than any other book I've posted for sale here in quite a while) so I know my price is in the correct ball park.  Just do a search and you will see that this is competitively priced compared to everything else out there available as I think I have this book priced right at retail / FMV. I don't think you'll find a nicer 5.0 at this price.

For anyone who is interested, I am located just outside of Toronto, Canada but shipping is free and I will ship anywhere in the world. If you're in North America I will ship Overnight - all on me.

:bump:

Edited by VintageComics

This book is priced right. Trying to quote the GPA of 33K makes no sense to me. Most who follow AF15 closely keep track of most of the non GPA sales and Roy is as astute as they come so trying to lowball an offer based off of that GPA sale of a copy with MC and far less eye appeal is laughable. I think @Jaydogrules once said if you ever to buy an AF at GPA, you will never own one. In 6 months, people will be wishing they had bought this copy for the asking price. AF 15 may be in a slight decline now, but as time has shown, hang onto your copy for 6-12 months and you will be ahead. The choppy waters don’t usually last long with this book.

Edited by Jordysnordy

28 minutes ago, Jordysnordy said:

This book is priced right. Trying to quote the GPA of 33K makes no sense to me. Most who follow AF15 closely keep track of most of the non GPA sales and Roy is as astute as they come so trying to lowball an offer based off of that GPA sale of a copy with MC and far less eye appeal is laughable. I think @Jaydogrules once said if you ever to buy an AF at GPA, you will never own one. In 6 months, people will be wishing they had bought this copy for the asking price. AF 15 may be in a slight decline now, but as time has shown, hang onto your copy for 6-12 months and you will be ahead. The choppy waters don’t usually last long with this book.

Price seems fair.  Unfortunately even a fair price is too pricey for me :-(

On 4/28/2018 at 10:39 PM, Yurgo said:

Beautiful book man, if I had the money I would buy it in a second. Would you be willing to do time payments?

Yes, time payments are a possibility within reasonable limits.

Gang, the book is still available and I've answered all PMs. I'm going to close this thread to move the book elsewhere (and raise the price lol to fall in line with the rest of the market ) but you can still reach me if you're interested and will honor my $45,000 price here.

Thanks for all your inquiries.

:smile:

19 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

Gang, the book is still available and I've answered all PMs. I'm going to close this thread to move the book elsewhere (and raise the price lol to fall in line with the rest of the market ) but you can still reach me if you're interested and will honor my $45,000 price here.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

Auction, right Roy? :baiting:

1 hour ago, KPR Comics said:

Auction, right Roy? :baiting:

I have a strong feeling this book will sell in less time than it would take to auction it off.

:wink: