• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT Sale: IDW 1-50, Mini's (Blind Sight, Bad Moon), Tales vol. 2

11 posts in this topic

Been a while since I've done this, and my boxes just keep multiplying... Hoping to move some TMNT dupes to clean out a small box or 2... :)

All of the IDW books came from DCBS, read once (or not at all) by me, and tossed into Bag/Board.  I can't imagine anything is lower than 9.2, there are surely some 9.8's, but I think the vast majority are 9.4/9.6.

The early Mirage stuff is an amalgamation of things from different times and places.  I think I can conservatively put the average around F/VF.

Most of the other vol. 4 era Mirage stuff came from my LCS... most should be around 9.0...

I'm intending to sell these as reading copies, but if anyone wants scans or more info on anything in particular, please lmk, and I'll be happy to get it.

Shipping from 28216 (NC)... Prefer to use either the standard Priority boxes or Media Mail for in the US.

Happy to ship anywhere as long as you tell me how to get it there.

Shipping will be exact cost to wherever...

Paypal, Venmo, Cash app are all good with me...

Please feel free to make an offer, but ::takeit:: in the thread trumps PM.

I think that's it... hope I still got the rules right!

Thanks for looking :)

(Oh, all comics are newly and inividually bagged/boarded)

Edited by Schmakt
lowered my guess on the early Mirage from F/VF - VF to just F/VF

Leonardo: Blind Sight 1-4: $40 (note the right edge of #3; the top right-corner of #1 has a small NCB roll in it)

Donatello: The Brain Thief 1-4: $60

Raphael: Bad Moon Rising 1-4: $60

Michelangelo: The Third Kind 1 & 4: $20 (no idea what happened to the other 2 & 3!)

I have an extra copy of Michelangelo: Third Kind #1 that will go to the first person to ::takeit:: on anything from this group

P1010782.JPG

P1010780.JPG

P1010781.JPG

P1010783.JPG

Thought I had a big stack of vol. 1 around here somewhere, but I can't find it, so I guess that's it for now, and it's dinner time!

Will leave this up through the weekend and then ship them off to ebay or MCS for the credit... 

Thanks for looking!

-jim

13 hours ago, Schmakt said:

Thought I had a big stack of vol. 1 around here somewhere, but I can't find it, so I guess that's it for now, and it's dinner time!

Will leave this up through the weekend and then ship them off to ebay or MCS for the credit... 

Thanks for looking!

-jim

Jim, if you can pm me the list of the Vol 1 items.