• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My books are on the way from comicxpousure

36 posts in this topic

I ordered some junk books from milehigh during their 60% off sale.  I have not yet received an email telling me about shipping.  I will keep everyone updated.

Still doesn’t mean youre getting it. I got a shipping notice on April 11. More than a week later usps has not received the package. This book was due to ship end of march.

17 hours ago, bababooey said:

TB 2 NJ 1 :news:

west coast got more broomsticks than a game of quidditch.

20 hours ago, revat said:

I ordered some junk books from milehigh during their 60% off sale.  I have not yet received an email telling me about shipping.  I will keep everyone updated.

Same, I grabbed several drekky 90's Image books that I needed to complete some runs I want to sell. Haven't gotten anything other than the initial order confirmation.

I ordered a couple books from them about two months ago, paid and a week ago they canceled two of the books because they said they were out of them. Interesting they said nothing for the two months between when I bought them and now. Interestingly it was the Thanos #1 Del Mundo Hip Hop variant that they sold me for cover price. At the same time those two copies have gone up a bit in price

17 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Same, I grabbed several drekky 90's Image books that I needed to complete some runs I want to sell. Haven't gotten anything other than the initial order confirmation.

Update: Finally got the order received email last night, though they still haven't charged my card. Must have gotten a big response to the sale.

Glad to see this thread. I am DONE with ComicXposure. Beside the 3-4 month lag on shipping items after they are released, I have had 2 back to back orders delivered with the wrong books, and not once have they replied to my emails, FB posts, or that silly phone number. So good luck to those that order thru them, but I have unsubscribed from their email lists.

22 hours ago, madcircle said:

Glad to see this thread. I am DONE with ComicXposure. Beside the 3-4 month lag on shipping items after they are released, I have had 2 back to back orders delivered with the wrong books, and not once have they replied to my emails, FB posts, or that silly phone number. So good luck to those that order thru them, but I have unsubscribed from their email lists.

This one is mild:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/367761-comicxposure-scam/

On 4/20/2018 at 4:43 PM, madcircle said:

worst store i have ever ordered from takes month to get ratio books cause they hold to see if they increase in value then cancel your order if they do

Edited by williamblood

I ordered 30$ worth of books from them last month. Have sent them 2 emails and have received no response or shipping confirmation. Should I just report it as fraud with my bank?

disgusting business practices.

Worse comic book shop I have ever dealt with, they do not respond to emails, contacted through their website with no reply, no one answers their phone number, I did receive a response through their facebook page asking me what order I was trying to check the status on to which I replied to right away and then they never responded back. All I want is my money back at this point and they won't even respond to my messages about that(about $300).  The books I ordered were Comicxposure exclusive variants(they have their logo on the back cover) I pre-ordered them 2 weeks before release date. I also bought the same books on E-Bay from a 3rd party seller the week they were released and received them weeks ago and its a Comicxposure store exclusive. Stay Away from this store at all costs, you will just be disappointed. I have only posted on the CGC boards maybe a couple times in the 6 years I have been a member but when I looked into this store and saw the thread I felt I had to let other collectors no how terrible the service is from this shop. They have a great looking website and carry great variants but who cares if you never get your books, I fear it will be a pump"n"dump shop and once they have so many orders back logged and everyone's money they will just delete the site and start over and let buyers deal with their credit card companies.

A few things.

1.  These people have a terrible reputation and no one should ever deal with them, for any reason.

2.  After giving them a few tries, better to go to paypal or your credit card company to get your money back.

3.  I've got no issue with people trashing them on here, or facebook, or yelp, or twitter, or wherever.  You should be vocal.

4.  BUT, I think it would also have value to contact their partners and associates. Like Marvel, like DC, like Diamond, like the artists they work with for their exclusives, maybe even CGC.  They ALL have public social media presences and emails.  Even the artist or writer of the book didn't sign anything with comicexposure, I'm sure they still don't want people getting ripped off from work they did.  THey can also pressure Marvel or whomever to stop working with ComicExposure.  Document everything, and then bring the evidence to their associates, let them know their names and reputations are being tarnished because of their association (intentional or not) with Comicexposure. 

5.  Its all well and good to complain here or there, or wherever.  But there's also some value to writing out a full artcle/letter to news outlets like Bleeding Cool (or whoever) to highlight what's really going on with them.  Show your evidence, collaborate with others who have had issues.  Really make it public.  Call out employees you know by name who you have contacted and been ignored by. 

What do you have to lose by now?

4 minutes ago, mbv said:

Books arrived today in perfect condition. Guess I got lucky.?

I've received one order in great condition. ( took a long time but no complaints when it arrived ) 

I preordered the asm crain connecting covers very early (at good price) so hoping they don't cancel the order to fill it at a higher price like other people say they do.    So far no complaints.  Hopefully stays that way 

So I actually got the order today for my 797 dell Otto 3 pack...was supposed to be the virgin, white virgin and trade dress, look what came instead ?

Really I mean wtf is wrong with them they send me worthless true believers venom comics and 1 of the 3 books I actually ordered. But jokes on them I already got a refund from credit card and will not let them get that money back. They are TRASH

C0C90ECC-AE12-42E7-8A50-916BB4E0E9CE.thumb.png.f3a2a7044d64ad57be24dd542176564f.png

Edited by jason4

1 minute ago, jason4 said:

So I actually got the order today for my 797 dell Otto 3 pack...was supposed to be the virgin, white virgin and trade dress, look what came instead ?

Really I mean wtf is wrong with them they send me worthless true believers venom comics and 1 of the 3 books I actually ordered. But jokes on them I already got a refund from credit card and will not let them get that money back. They are TRASH

24F599FB-FB34-4535-9A88-D0B2F2A0BB35.jpeg

don't let them off the hook, light up their social media and the better business bureau.   and yelp (are they on yelp?)