• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My books are on the way from comicxpousure

36 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jason4 said:

So I actually got the order today for my 797 dell Otto 3 pack...was supposed to be the virgin, white virgin and trade dress, look what came instead ?

Really I mean wtf is wrong with them they send me worthless true believers venom comics and 1 of the 3 books I actually ordered. But jokes on them I already got a refund from credit card and will not let them get that money back. They are TRASH

24F599FB-FB34-4535-9A88-D0B2F2A0BB35.jpeg

1 our 3 ain’t bad considering the usual results for most people.

What’s the condition on that Virgin Dell’Otto? 

2 hours ago, deadleg said:

1 our 3 ain’t bad considering the usual results for most people.

What’s the condition on that Virgin Dell’Otto? 

Virgin dell Otto is surprisingly nice 9.8 ish. Oh yeah the also put packing tape all over the comic plastics so I had to peel very carefully.  Am glad I at least got something but 100 dollars for one book and no communication not cool. I actually wanted the not white virgin cover most and was going to sell this one but I’ll keep it now.    I’m going to light them up on social media tomorrow not even contacting them personally again, it’s a waste of time I don’t have

Edited by jason4

Couldn’t sleep so had some fun. Posted at least 20 times on their twitter and Facebook. Hope people see it before they do and erase.

Also filed complaint with better business bureau who will now investigate. I clicked a box that said I’m open to speaking with media on this. Marvel really needs to drop them. I hope others here will file their complaints with bbb and then maybe we see change. I work so hard to spare what money I can for comics and it’s not fair to get scammed like this.

post your experience here with bbb

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started 

comicxposure location is Bronx ny

Edited by jason4

6 hours ago, MGH said:

Wow.. How did they get the order so wrong? 

I think they do it on purpose to get away with then selling the extra books on the side. They can’t be this incompetent 

12 hours ago, jason4 said:

Couldn’t sleep so had some fun. Posted at least 20 times on their twitter and Facebook. Hope people see it before they do and erase.

Also filed complaint with better business bureau who will now investigate. I clicked a box that said I’m open to speaking with media on this. Marvel really needs to drop them. I hope others here will file their complaints with bbb and then maybe we see change. I work so hard to spare what money I can for comics and it’s not fair to get scammed like this.

post your experience here with bbb

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started 

comicxposure location is Bronx ny

good job, I wish more people would do this.  Also doesn't hurt to 'tweet' or 'tag' or write to Marvel directly, I'm sure they don't want their customers to get screwed over.  Also the artists/writers who work on the specific books, might as well try to contact them too.  It doesn't really cost anything to try to notify them as well.

I've ordered 2 packages from them.. The first came as ordered and  in great condition.  The second is an asm set that won't be ready until after 800 is out...    Anxious wait ahead it seems 

So as a follow up...they keep messing up. I had already make the choice to stop using Comicxposure months ago, but I did have a few orders "unfulfilled". Some came in fine, but my order of ASM 800 DellOtto Virgin Variant came delivered as the trade dress version, NOT virgin. They even changed the description and photo on their website. I lit them up on FB using words like FRAUD, THEFT, DISHONEST. I actually got a response, saying that some books "aren't final art, and that cover photos may change. Simple Mistake." WTF? The issues I purchased they were asking $109.00 EACH. The issue that was sent, I can STILL buy at my store for cover price ($9.99). 

Their response was they would send the books I intended to order, and a few extras. That was 2 weeks ago, and now they don't answer social media or the original text they started. I did go through bank with a fraudulent claim, and got my money back, and will never use them again.

Good luck!

MAD!

15 hours ago, madcircle said:

So as a follow up...they keep messing up. I had already make the choice to stop using Comicxposure months ago, but I did have a few orders "unfulfilled". Some came in fine, but my order of ASM 800 DellOtto Virgin Variant came delivered as the trade dress version, NOT virgin. They even changed the description and photo on their website. I lit them up on FB using words like FRAUD, THEFT, DISHONEST. I actually got a response, saying that some books "aren't final art, and that cover photos may change. Simple Mistake." WTF? The issues I purchased they were asking $109.00 EACH. The issue that was sent, I can STILL buy at my store for cover price ($9.99). 

Their response was they would send the books I intended to order, and a few extras. That was 2 weeks ago, and now they don't answer social media or the original text they started. I did go through bank with a fraudulent claim, and got my money back, and will never use them again.

Good luck!

MAD!

Comicxposure is going to contact your bank to get the money back from you. They did the same thing to me. Bashing them on social media does not help. You need file a claim with better business bureau online like I did. They don’t respond to them either, but if they get enough complaint they will shut them down. It will also help you when your bank takes the money back from you. My bank said I have to send the books back now in order to get the money back. I’m purposefully sending those losers the 2 crappy reprints they sent me and keeping the one book they got right.

Jason4, by all means, if they DO send me the books that I originally ordered, I don't have a problem releasing the funds, as that was the original deal. But as I said, its been 2 weeks and all I have heard is crickets. BBB is my next step. Thank you.

Definitely if they would just send people their books I wouldn’t have cared either. But that’s what they do; keep and resell and sell more than what they have so they can scam more people. They will likely ignore you in the hope you give up. They also ignored the bbb about my complanint.

at this stage my bank said send the books back with confirmed receipt and they’ll give me my money back. Since they obviously didn’t understand or care that it was the wrong books I’m sending them the 2 worthless reprints they sent me and I’m keeping the one correct book. I put a hideous piece of drek in place for the third.  

Won't ever bother buying from them again.  Bought a variant for $50 and waited a few weeks before contacting them.  Received an email back saying they were in the process of shipping the order.  A week later and nothing.  Had to reach out multiple times to cancel order.  A good lesson learned for myself and anyone looking to buy from them.

I was a bit of the guy who rode the line of persistent and pest, communicating via FB messages with them and the delays were frustrating as I did a "pre-order" and I speculate they didn't get their allocation or sold more than they had in supply and was scrambling to get more inventory.  At the end of it all, they shipped me what they had, refunded me on what they didn't have, and everything was evened out.

The lesson of this for those who pre-order and are attracted to lower sales prices is that you may not get what you wanted and could be better of paying more elsewhere because what good is paying $10 for a comic that sells for $15 elsewhere, when your pre-order gets refunded after the book is now at $25 in the open market after its release.

Although I don't have anything bad to say about them per se, I'd never ever order from 'em again, only to avoid having to be my own customer service agent, continually contacting them for status updates on my own initiative. I sort of felt or was worried, if I didn't inquire as often as I did as a squeaky wheel, I could have been ignored, swept under the rug and possibly left holding the bag with actual damages of no merchandise, no refund and in limbo. 

Not only do they no respond to emails and voicemails but they also don't respond back to the credit card companies on disputes.  :insane:

On 4/19/2018 at 8:25 AM, ygogolak said:

There are many people that have received their books from CX, including myself. It's the time, inconsistency and flat out lack of ethics that is their problem.