• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Take 25% Off! Buy This Thread Option added too! Pre-code and early post-code Romance, GGA -- Mopsy #1 added!

130 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have a collection of approximately 50 pre-code and early post-code romance books to share on the boards. I will update start time each day but I am targeting somewhere around 10 p.m. EST. At a glance, the books are generally mid- and lower grade but mostly present well. My goal is to be able to offer between 5-10 of them each of the next few nights. In many cases, comps will be difficult so I expect to only be able to get through a few per night given my schedule. (In keeping with the rules, I have chosen and photographed one book to offer tonight to open the thread.)

:rulez:

Payment -- Money order or check; I do not have Paypal.

Shipping -- Actual, U.S. or Canada (usually priority flat rate within U.S.)

First :takeit: in thread wins, though PMs are welcome.

Don't be listy (tsk)

Returns -- Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get them back to me on your dime, in the same condition.

Edited by Readcomix

First book, to keep in line with rules and traditions; thread to begin each night (until completion) at approx 10 pm EST but watch for updates as I will begin slightly sooner/later based upon what my schedule allows.

One book coming up...

Edited by Readcomix

20 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Love Confessions #36 (1954 Quality Comics) G/VG range. Note please spine issues, tear in upper right cover, light vertical crease. Everything attached. $40

image.jpeg

What the heck happened to poor Cliff ?  And why is that hussy Lela smooching with Gene ???

I've heard of targeted advertising, but you've taken it to a whole new level, Gene.  ¬¬

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Jimmers, that's a good question hm I don't recall seeing any, but I did not yet price and shoot every book (too many for me to post in one night) but I will double-check. Thx!

:cool:

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Custom sales threads! It's all the rage these days! :banana:

Me likey. All of these oh-so innocent women gathered in one place looking for love with their tight fitting blouses and shapely figures :ohnoez: And secrets! I want to know what the terrible secret of Harriet Arnold was ??? 

1 minute ago, Kramerica said:

Me likey. All of these oh-so innocent women gathered in one place looking for love with their tight fitting blouses and shapely figures :ohnoez: And secrets! I want to know what the terrible secret of Harriet Arnold was ??? 

It is a tale too terrible to tell! :insane: