• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Take 25% Off! Buy This Thread Option added too! Pre-code and early post-code Romance, GGA -- Mopsy #1 added!

130 posts in this topic

:news: Let's have some action and fun! Everything left is now 25% OFF! :whee: :banana: 

Additionally, if you have already made a full-price purchase in the thread, you may select one of the following options:

1) Select any one book with an original listing price of $10 or under as a freebie. 

OR

2) Apply a 35% discount to any one additional book you might like to add. (And all additional that you like at 25% as well, of course, in either case.)

I will be back in a few to offer trade options as well. And of course PM's are still welcome.

Hope everyone finds this fun and fair! :foryou:

:news:

Things I'll consider in trade:

I need Yellow Claw 3&4

Any Rural Home/Enwil books

Any issues of Roly Poly

Elementals Sex Special (any/all of the four)

Help me finish a Kamandi run: #'s 3-7, 10,11,20,23,26,31,33,34,38,40,49,50,52,57-59

I'm not too picky on grade; will consider anything GVG and up on the older; high side of mid grade and up on the bronze forward.

Also open to anything else you think I might like if you have some sense of my taste. Message away!

10 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

:news:

Things I'll consider in trade:

I need Yellow Claw 3&4

Any Rural Home/Enwil books

Any issues of Roly Poly

Elementals Sex Special (any/all of the four)

Help me finish a Kamandi run: #'s 3-7, 10,11,20,23,26,31,33,34,38,40,49,50,52,57-59

I'm not too picky on grade; will consider anything GVG and up on the older; high side of mid grade and up on the bronze forward.

Also open to anything else you think I might like if you have some sense of my taste. Message away!

I may have a Kamandi or two that you need as well. I’ll check tomorrow morning.

5 minutes ago, electricprune said:

I may have a Kamandi or two that you need as well. I’ll check tomorrow morning.

Awesome, thank you! I loved the handful I read as a kid. Today, I picked up 38 of the 59 issues in one shot. I figure I'll assemble the rest and read it end to end. Maybe read and release, or quite possibly find myself unable to part with it.

On 4/21/2018 at 9:06 PM, Readcomix said:

Real Love #36 (Ace Publications 1951) I'm calling it Fine minus due to upper right corner tip missing, upper left corner slight dunch, and lower right corner light foxing. But the image area is clean and bright, and the Alice Kirkpatrick cover is absolutely devastating. Photo cover issues of Real Love are easy to find, illustrated ones not as much. $60

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: @ 35% off 

:news: Buy This Thread Option! :news:

Okay, I count 41 books remaining unsold in this thread.

At original ask, it would have been $866 to take each individually.

With the 25% off sale, they total $649.50

It will probably run $15 or $20 to ship the pile anywhere in the U.S.

Take all 41 remaining books (scroll through; includes a Cinderella Love #1, an incomplete Mopsy #1, etc.) for $600 shipped U.S.