• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #1, Larsen on eBay?
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I really should not look at the computer when I wake up in the middle of the night.

11 feedback seller. This is their first sale. Private bidding, they do actually have a back cover scan. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-1-Spring-1940-Cgc-8-0-Larson/323215149086?epid=85414520&hash=item4b411fc81e:g:C-0AAOSwNlla2BcY

You know I’m always up in the wee hours of the night Sha ?

Looks like the scans straight from CCs sale of the book in 2016

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=682290&popup=0

Seller with no activity in the last 6 months and all previous activity looks to be purchases no sales and mostly sports related things from what I can ascertain. Sports cards and comics can go hand in hand though so who knows but my suspicion leads me to believe hack job

5 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I really should not look at the computer when I wake up in the middle of the night.

11 feedback seller. This is their first sale. Private bidding, they do actually have a back cover scan. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Batman-1-Spring-1940-Cgc-8-0-Larson/323215149086?epid=85414520&hash=item4b411fc81e:g:C-0AAOSwNlla2BcY

Dead link for me, so maybe it's already pulled?

I still had the page open

Saved in your Watch list | Remove | Bid now so you can get a deal!

Batman-1-Spring-1940-Cgc-8-0-Larson

• Batman-1-Spring-1940-Cgc-8-0-Larson
  • Batman-1-Spring-1940-Cgc-8-0-Larson
Have one to sell? Sell now

Batman #1 Spring 1940 Cgc 8.0 (Larson)

1 product rating | Write a review

Condition:
--

Excellent Condition

Time left:
Time left:6d 07h Thursday, 12:23AM

Current bid:
US $4,300.00
44 bids ]

Enter US $4,350.00 or more

41 watchers

eBay bucks You'll earn $43.00 in eBay Bucks. See conditions

Shipping:
FREE Expedited Shipping | See details

Item location:
Liberty, Kentucky, United States

Ships to:
Worldwide

Delivery:

Estimated on or before Wed. May. 02 to 33467 

Payments:
PayPal Visa/MasterCard, Amex, Discover
Credit Cards processed by PayPal

PayPal Credit
6 months to pay on $99+.  See terms- opens in a new window or tab
See paymentdetails

Returns:
Seller does not accept returns  See details

Guarantee:
Money Back Guarantee  | See details- opens in a new window or tab
Get the item you ordered or get your money back.

2 hours ago, telerites said:

Well thanks a lot, folks.  You make it very hard for me to run a legitimate scam.  And I was going to list the pay copy of Marvel Comics #1 next.  Trying to raise money for a cruise and you go rain on my parade.  :$ 

I know you're joking because I have it on very good authority that two gentleman from the Collector's League  dragged the culprit out of his Mother's basement and belt whipped him right in the front yard. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I actually contacted the seller prior to the listing being pulled and even got a response it won’t let me reply to their response anymore though and I would have liked to see what they came up with :insane:

Your previous message

Do you have any pics in hand aside from the scans taken from the Comic Connect sale in 2016? If so I would recommend using them it will go a long way in proving if you actually own this book to potential bidders. If you do own it congrats and good luck with the sale that is a heck of piece of comic history there!!

New message from: laferrariaperta (11Yellow Star)

Thanks and yes I do but honestly these photos represent this piece of history the best. If you are interested in purchasing I will be glad to send photos of myself with date included holding this piece of history.

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I actually contacted the seller prior to the listing being pulled and even got a response it won’t let me reply to their response anymore though and I would have liked to see what they came up with :insane:

Your previous message

Do you have any pics in hand aside from the scans taken from the Comic Connect sale in 2016? If so I would recommend using them it will go a long way in proving if you actually own this book to potential bidders. If you do own it congrats and good luck with the sale that is a heck of piece of comic history there!!

New message from: laferrariaperta (11Yellow Star)

Thanks and yes I do but honestly these photos represent this piece of history the best. If you are interested in purchasing I will be glad to send photos of myself with date included holding this piece of history.

:roflmao:  Well, technically you can still PM them on ebay