• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comicxposure problems

7 posts in this topic

So I've read about a couple people who have had problems with Comicxposure, but up until recently I've had no issues with them. He just majorly screwed up one of my orders and I have been trying to get in contact with him for about a week. Anyone knows how I could reach him? I'd rather have my comics than the money, but I'm starting to think I may just have to file a claim and get my money back

On 4/19/2018 at 10:47 AM, Julian Garcia said:

So I've read about a couple people who have had problems with Comicxposure, but up until recently I've had no issues with them. He just majorly screwed up one of my orders and I have been trying to get in contact with him for about a week. Anyone knows how I could reach him? I'd rather have my comics than the money, but I'm starting to think I may just have to file a claim and get my money back

I wasted several hours of my life dealing with them. Waited months with no contact.  Had to file a dispute with PayPal to get them to reach out.  Even then they were shady, asking me to close the claim before they mailed the books out.  (Yeah ok). I worked with PayPal to get my money back.  

My recommendation is to avoid like the plague.  Try mycomicshop.com if you want good customer service, or some of the awesome dealers right here on the boards.  

My 2 cents. 

4 minutes ago, deadleg said:
31 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

This is like the third "I've got a problem with Comicxposure" thread this week.

It’s either this or another Stan Lee thread. 

Nobody seems interested in my "I hope the Raiders address their secondary before the draft" thread or my "Is it weird that I'm allergic to organic bananas but I'm fine with non-organic bananas?" thread.

42 minutes ago, revat said:

Nobody seems interested in my "I hope the Raiders address their secondary before the draft" thread or my "Is it weird that I'm allergic to organic bananas but I'm fine with non-organic bananas?" thread.

I'll take that action if you'll partake in my "The Bears' GM is a insufficiently_thoughtful_person" thread...