• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Case for Sealed Product?

8 posts in this topic

I'd speculate the answer is "No" because there is a chance it's not authentic since there's no witness and I'd think CGC wants to just follow their rules of having to be visible witness to the actual signing.  I know with the trading card companies, who vouch for autographs as authentic, what ended up happening is a bunch of athletes had their friends and relative sign their items to submit to the card companies as if they were real, mainly due to the fatigue of signing hundreds or thousands of cards to be placed in packs, and word got out I think it was Dak Prescott as well as Dez Bryant who both had unauthentic signatures, which created a mess for the card company's integrity.

11 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It will not get a Yellow Label, worse it will get a Green Label.

The GLOD is not as bad for books that are well known, desirable, and incapable of being SS'd - like the Siegel and Kirby signed reprints and books like the Campbell and Lee Gen 13 inserts. 

On 4/20/2018 at 10:41 AM, seanfingh said:

The GLOD is not as bad for books that are well known, desirable, and incapable of being SS'd - like the Siegel and Kirby signed reprints and books like the Campbell and Lee Gen 13 inserts. 

Feh... If the owner or facilitator can't figure out a way to go back in time and get the signature witnessed then I don't believe it is real.  How dare they stop signing or pass before CGC's existence.  The nerve of some people.  ;-)

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:03 PM, Drbearsec said:

Feh... If the owner or facilitator can't figure out a way to go back in time and get the signature witnessed then I don't believe it is real.  How dare they stop signing or pass before CGC's existence.  The nerve of some people.  ;-)

its like they don't even care about CGC SS