• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF #68 Anyone want to test there skills

41 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

7.5...:sumo:.  As a reference of my skill level...I finished in the bottom half of the Green Egg grading contestlol

To be fair this is exactly what I thought when I pulled it from the box to sort. Then I realized it was already graded, label was in the back o f the bag. lol

3 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Yeah! @Finhead

Sorry Guys got busy casting Batman and DS armor. Was a long day just finished up. lol

@Bomber-Bob it was graded 5/12/2005 not sure if that was a lax time or when they were stricked grading.

Ok so here it is most were close, some should go work for CGC if they want tighter grading. ;)

Love the "Bondage Cover" Note  :roflmao:

3202018173024.jpg

2 minutes ago, Finhead said:

Sorry Guys got busy casting Batman and DS armor. Was a long day just finished up. lol

@Bomber-Bob it was graded 5/12/2005 not sure if that was a lax time or when they were stricked grading.

Ok so here it is most were close, some should go work for CGC if they want tighter grading. ;)

3202018173024.jpg

lolol that's awesome. If you like bondage covers I added a FF #31 to the PGM section :baiting:

8 hours ago, Finhead said:

3202018173024.jpg

Harrumph!.gif.54c3ecd957c40e3fcce6c13664f96eaf.gif

9 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Was going to say 9.0 but that corner crease threw me for a loop. Still only 2 grades off. :)

I did say 9.0. Thought it was going to be one of those CGC overgrades where we all pile in and alert the tribal elders and everything. 

21 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I did say 9.0. Thought it was going to be one of those CGC overgrades where we all pile in and alert the tribal elders and everything. 

Send up smoke signals too? I have an old set of drums I can pull out. :)