• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Batman 121 CGC 5.0 OW/WP(Mr. Freeze) for sale (FINAL PRICE DROP)
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Im selling my brilliant copy of batman 121 cgc 5.0 owwp, which is the first appearance of Mr. Freeze. Hardly do you ever see this book such high a grade. 

Price: $2950

Payment is through paypal goods and services. Shipping is included. 

This price is negotiable but be reasonable, no outrageous offers. Also no multiple payments, just straight forward one time payment. 

First one to claim "ill take it" in the comments will take the book. 

Refunds are accepted within 7 days of receipt of book. 

20180420_112503.jpg

20180420_112508.jpg

20180420_112510.jpg

20180420_112514.jpg

20180420_112517.jpg

20180420_112527.jpg

20180420_112530.jpg

20180420_112532.jpg

20180420_112533.jpg

20180420_112535.jpg

Edited by Lunakalen

4 hours ago, Lunakalen said:

Price: $3250 (this is with 3% service fee included)

I think this wording might still violate Rule 10 since you are stating it explicitly.

"You cannot post in a way that violates the terms of service for your payment methods. (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)"

Just to be safe you could just remove the mention of your Paypal service fees being baked into your price. 

15 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

I think this wording might still violate Rule 10 since you are stating it explicitly.

"You cannot post in a way that violates the terms of service for your payment methods. (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)"

Just to be safe you could just remove the mention of your Paypal service fees being baked into your price. 

Thanks. Will do. 

This is a really sharp copy. However, I think you are still non compliant in the Selling Rules here. You have to state a Return Policy and what about shipping ? Do you have a Kudos thread ? It's always a little scary to spend this much on a book without feeling you are dealing with an accomplished seller.

33 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

This is a really sharp copy. However, I think you are still non compliant in the Selling Rules here. You have to state a Return Policy and what about shipping ? Do you have a Kudos thread ? It's always a little scary to spend this much on a book without feeling you are dealing with an accomplished seller.

Right. Forgot refund. Thanks. Shipping is included. Im not sure if i have a kudos thread but i do have references. I sold a few books here. Let me know if u need references.