• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DELL'OTTO. GARY FRANK, MIGNOLA, ALAN DAVIS and KIRBY pieces up for sale

8 posts in this topic

Dear ladies and lads

Time has come after so many years to let a couple of Dell'Otto pieces go. I have to cover some recent purchases, and 2 out of my 4  Dell'Otto pieces are meant to be sold.

BATMAN: Lair of the Dark Knight: 4500 usd + shipping.

the piece is framed and in excellent condition, never exposed to direct sunlight. It was meant to be published as a cover for a German edition but, based on Gabriele's statement, he does not remember if this came true. However it has been published in his artbooks.

SUPERSKRULL 1- ANNHILATION: 6500 usd + shipping

the piece has been published as cover during the ANNHiLATION SAGA. Excellent condition as well. As always picture is not making justice to the vibrant colors. you probably are aware that Superskrull will be the evil characther in the next Cap Marvel movie, thus you can only expect more interest on this piece in the future

THOR 173 pag 4 half splash with Loki and Ulik 6900 usd + shipping

Great half splash by Kirby in neat condition

for both I am attaching pictures taken in order to give you the most real view of the goodness and dimensions.

you can also find them in my CAF gallery.

Payment will be operated via bank wire to an US bank account or to EU account depending where you are based.

any questions please PM me.

cheers

IMG_2049.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2051.JPG

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

DELL'OTTO BATMAN.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

THOR 173 PAG 4.jpeg