• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!

22 posts in this topic

Hello all!  Welcome to the VCC weekend which dozens have been looking forward to!  I've got a booth put together with over a hundred great books and there are 9 other booths set up with tons of goodies.  Follow the link below to check out the goods:

<

Edited by 1Cool

Anyone who checks out my booth and then PMs me (or you can post in this thread - no posting in the VCC booth thread) gets entered into a give-away for a mid grade Avengers 196 (1st Taskmaster).  The give-away will occur tomorrow during the last hour of the VCC but you of course do not have to be online to win.  Just check out the goods and let me know and you are in - no purchase necessary!

Avengers 196.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Domestic shipping is included for each of these books.  I prefer Paypal but let me know if you require any other form of payment and we can work it out.  I do offer 100% refunds within a couple weeks of you getting the book but buyers will pay to return slabs.  International orders are accepted but shipping will have to be via Priority which will be expensive.  Happy to give you a shipping quote to your country. 

Edited by 1Cool

Eternals 1 - GD/VG - Free with any purchase of the above books ($20 if you want it without a purchase) - CLAIMED!

Eternals 1 3.0 front.jpg

Edited by 1Cool

Wow - all sold out.  I guess all I need to do is sell big keys and they fly off the shelves.

Just a quick reminder to go check out my VCC booth and hit me up with aPM and you could win the Avengers 196 tomorrow.

Raffle for the free Avengers 196 will occur at 7:30.  Only 15 names in the game so far.  No purchase required - just check out my booth and let me know somehow you checking it out (PM or post a note here).  Here are the people in it so far.

Spidermanbeyond
Finhead
Harry Lime
Comicparadox
Real Frantic One
Leo-Man
RichieThor
Warlord
Kairos70
Northwest
Wombat
Skow
Lechon
DeadOne
Fatlab123

23 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Raffle for the free Avengers 196 will occur at 7:30.  Only 15 names in the game so far.  No purchase required - just check out my booth and let me know somehow you checking it out (PM or post a note here).  Here are the people in it so far.

Spidermanbeyond
Finhead
Harry Lime
Comicparadox
Real Frantic One
Leo-Man
RichieThor
Warlord
Kairos70
Northwest
Wombat
Skow
Lechon
DeadOne
Fatlab123

The one marked as sold yep checked it out. ;)

4 minutes ago, Finhead said:

The one marked as sold yep checked it out. ;)

Not that copy - I’ve got 3 or 4 mid grade copies and will give away a copy in a half hour.  Just a way to say thanks for checking out my booth.