• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] DeadOne's VCC Overflow Sales Thread - ALL MAGAZINES - ALL PRICED $3 each -
1 1

19 posts in this topic

:news:VCC "FINAL HOURS" SUNDAY SPECIAL :news:

• Everything in this Overflow Sales Thread is Now $2 each
  • Everything in my VCC BOOTH is Now 20% OFF

THE RULES:

• Shipping anywhere in the world is at cost
    Media Mail is NOT an option from me, so First Class, Priority, or the ever so slow and still costly USPS Retail Ground are the only options.
    I do my very best to choose the cheapest and safest methods of shipping available. I do use Regional Rate Priority Boxes for domestic buyers which saves quite a bit in some circumstances.
    If you're looking for an estimate on shipping, PM me, or use the Calculator At USPS... my zip is 48131
  • Returns accepted.
  • Payment via PayPal, Personal Check, or Money Order/Cashiers Check
    please, no friends and family if using PayPal
  • First :takeit: In The Thread Takes Book

For more great magazines, Creepy, Famous Monsters, TONS of Vampirella and more, check out my VCC XXXIX BOOTH by following the link below.

While you're there, check out the other sellers setup at the VCC as well.
Lots of magazines, Golden, Silver and Bronze Age Books  - Lots of CGC graded books  - Good stuff all around
CLICK HERE TO GO DIRECTLY TO THE VCC's INDEX OF SELLERS

:news:

10% of all proceeds from sales made by me during this VCC (in either my booth or this overflow sales thread will go to help CGC's Brittany McManus
For more information on Brittany, her GoFundMe page, and her donation/sales thread --->
CLICK HERE

BWR3FXU.gif  PM DeadOne

Edited by DeadOne

All books listed in this sales thread are priced $3.
All books are complete with no missing pages, no detached covers, and no cut outs.
Books are newly bagged and boarded.

I will gladly combine shipping with any purchases made between my VCC booth and this thread.

Thanks for dropping by.