• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just met Chuck Rozanski at coffee shop
1 1

102 posts in this topic

On 4/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Hope the barista charged him $185 for his latte.

No but she said it would be a minute theyre brewing he said ok but I only have a minute.   It was weird when I saw him I knew him but it didnt register I thought he was someone I knew locally or something.

Edited by kav

1 minute ago, kav said:

No but she said it would be a minute theyre brewing he said ok but I only have a minute.  He also had a huge wad of cash!!  It was weird when I saw him I knew him but it didnt register I thought he was someone I knew locally or something.

I know what you mean. He was at the London Comic Fair once. You feel like you know them. I was going to ask him about pence books, as he's an advocate for them.  Not sure why I didn't.  

12 minutes ago, kav said:

No but she said it would be a minute theyre brewing he said ok but I only have a minute.  He also had a huge wad of cash!!  It was weird when I saw him I knew him but it didnt register I thought he was someone I knew locally or something.

At least he reached out to you...surely made it less awkward. 

leslie+nielsen.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

like, "he's real?" "He's Real!" lol 

That and this is the guy who made the single largest discovery in the history of comics.  Like some Indiana Jones figure.  I asked him what did it FEEL like to see all those books what did it smell like etc but time was short and I couldnt grill him like I wanted to.

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I guess it's cool you didn't ask for a pic? 

I did say I wish I had a camera was that bad?

1 minute ago, kav said:

I did say I wish I had a camera was that bad?

I didn't mean to make you rethink your experience..... no it ain't bad, probably flattering, and he reached out to you! you handled it cool (thumbsu 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

what were the comics that he noticed?

Strange Adventures 135 and 148.  I was also wearing a big brother comics shirt I think thats what caught his attention.  

Screenshot 2018-04-21 at 11.37.29 AM.png

38 minutes ago, kav said:

I was at coffee shop as usual with comics and someone said nice comics then I looked over and it was Chuck Rosanski!  

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Strange Adventures 135 and 148.  I was also wearing a big brother comics shirt I think thats what caught his attention.  

Screenshot 2018-04-21 at 11.37.29 AM.png

Classic (thumbsu