• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just met Chuck Rozanski at coffee shop
1 1

102 posts in this topic

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:53 AM, jsilverjanet said:
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 2:23 PM, kav said:

He did give me a business card also I had him sign my comic.  

Do you have a pic of the comic he signed?

:bump:

Greggy once told me about how he met Chuck at an airport years ago and joined his Mile High Club.

I asked him if he received any free comics for joining and he said all he got was Chuck's personal Bone #1.

I hung out with the infamous "Axis of Evil" a few years ago - consisting of Chuck Rozanski, Mike Carbonaro, and Charles and his brother from Hotflips!

Truly a greater collection of evildoers has not been seen in America before or since!

2 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

Greggy once told me about how he met Chuck at an airport years ago and joined his Mile High Club.

I asked him if he received any free comics for joining and he said all he got was Chuck's personal Bone #1.

To bad it was a 3rd print

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

I'm not really sure as I don't think it was CGC graded.  CGC books are encased in plastic and he said it was encased in rubber?!?

There are 3rd prints not graded lol

55 minutes ago, mrwoogieman said:

I hung out with the infamous "Axis of Evil" a few years ago - consisting of Chuck Rozanski, Mike Carbonaro, and Charles and his brother from Hotflips!

Truly a greater collection of evildoers has not been seen in America before or since!

What have you done to include yourself in that group? (shrug)

48 minutes ago, valiantman said:
1 hour ago, mrwoogieman said:

What have you done to include yourself in that group? (shrug)

All I did was go to Hotflips' warehouse to hang out and BOOM an axis-of-evil party broke out!

(by way of explanation, there was a flyer touting the comic fair at Hotflips to be attended by Carbo and Chuck, and people called it the axis of evil here on the boards - seriously.)

Edited by mrwoogieman

7 minutes ago, mrwoogieman said:

All I did was go to Hotflips' warehouse to hang out and BOOM an axis-of-evil party broke out!

(by way of explanation, there was a flyer touting the comic fair at Hotflips to be attended by Carbo and Chuck, and people called it the axis of evil here on the boards - seriously.)

Is that all?  Since you put yourself in the group, I figured you were the mastermind behind the plan to steal Stan Lee blood.

True story and confession. I once went to a comic convention (years ago) and I saw Greggy. I turned to my girlfriend, and shook her, "that... th.. th.. that's .. Greggy from the forums!," She's like what are you mumbling on about.

I didn't say hi as I was too intimidated.:sorry:

Edited by bronze_rules

25 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

True story and confession. I once went to a comic convention (years ago) and I saw Greggy. I turned to my girlfriend, and shook her, "that... th.. th.. that's .. Greggy from the forums!," She's like what are you mumbling on about.

"Ex-girlfriend" now, I take it?

43 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

If I saw Greggy I would be too scared to approach him but I would follow him around, peeking at him.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, kav said:
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:49 PM, bronze_rules said:

If I saw Greggy I would be too scared to approach him but I would follow him around, peeking at him.

I didn't talk to him either.  I just captured his photo.  And get this..... he was standing with...... JOEY POST !!  :whatthe:(worship)

On 5/3/2018 at 7:10 AM, Aweandlorder said:

He's really not all that bad

IMG_5568.JPG

actually the oldest 10.0 is a 1949 book.