• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ...EL CHEAPO Blowout SALE ......
4 4

410 posts in this topic

BILLY BUCKSKIN 3 ........................... 2.5/3.0 ......................... C/OW ....................... $ 24 .... Severin cover and Mort Drucker art ..... someone PLEASE SELL ME A VF OF THIS.

KcEmqzp.jpg

1 minute ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Boy, I'm just racking up the Giants today...LOL  This is what happens when you don't send out PMs to your good customers...we miss the whole damn sale...

I didn't even know I was going to do it ..... I emerged from a senior moment and found myself posting. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

UNUSUAL TALES 9 ................. CGC 5.5 ...................... OW ........................... $ 65 :news: SOLD CrocHntr

.... Staining bc, o/w a bit nicer.

X9HRj2v.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Judy would kill me if she knew I was listing this one. She would KILL me..... and after she just got through bringing me a serving of caramel ice cream, my God  I'm a POS. 

JOKER 26 ................................. 5.0 .............................. OW ...........................  $ 225 .... Wolverton takes Powerhouse Pepper to the Moon in this one. It has a bit of moisture wave at top, not horrible, but there none the less. Nice eye appeal.

yw8LgUq.jpg

This will be it for tonight...... and I truly don't care if this one sells. It's the first Russ Cochran Catalog from 1973. It has several pages of Frazetta pen and inks for $ 75 each and tons of other OA and strips for prices that will give you a nervous breakdown. I rarely see one of these available.... some of the Frazetta sketches may not have ever been printed anywhere else. 

RUSS COCHRAN CATALOG # 1 .............................. 6.5 .............................OW/W ............................. $ 95 ....this thing is fat, like a magazine.

70TjPdJ.jpg

5zlehXT.jpg

Edited by jimjum12