• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ...EL CHEAPO Blowout SALE ......
4 4

410 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

This is a stack of books and magazines I had building up on a dresser..... there will be a few that are more expensive, but most will be from $5 to $30 ..... so this will NOT be my typical sales thread. Payment is needed within a week of invoice and can be Paypal, M.O. or Check. Shipping is $ 8 for a USPS Flat or $ 15 for the box. Returns are accepted, hassle free for any reason, within 2 weeks of receipt. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

.....convicted shoe thieves are not welcome to participate...

sQ4mEOf.jpg

..... unlike most threads, I WILL deal with those on the probation or HOS list, but their price will be triple the list price, paid in cash. For those individuals, If payment is not received in one week, books will be put back up for sale

May as well throw in the dog too.

:takeit:

5 minutes ago, N e r V said:

That’s #6. Got a #7?

Not now.....those are the only two of the photo covers I grabbed..... when I go back again, I'll check. GOD BLESS....

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

SUPERMAN 141 .......................................5.0.........................................OW/W.......................................$ 40 ...Best story ever..... some rippling

H6h6Mem.jpg

W1fmPLg.jpg

DARK SHADOWS 10 .....................................8.5/9.0.........................................OW/W...........................................$ 20 :news: SOLD NerV

cQJ04LL.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

9 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

DARK SHADOWS 10 .....................................8.5/9.0.........................................OW/W...........................................$ 20 

cQJ04LL.jpg

MAGNUS 28 ......................................9.0........................................OW/W......................................$ 20 :news: SOLD Norin's lawyer

XdWMH3w.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

Next up are about two dozen romance books, Charlton, DC, and a couple Atlas..... most are VGish and I haven't gone over them with a fine tooth comb....I mean, they've probably got cooties all over them for God's sake..... but they're fairly cheap. GOD BLESS...

1 minute ago, jimjum12 said:

Next up are about two dozen romance books, Charlton, DC, and a couple Atlas..... most are VGish and I haven't gone over them with a fine tooth comb....I mean, they've probably got cooties all over them for God's sake..... but they're fairly cheap. GOD BLESS...

as long as they're not girl cooties...I draw the line at that...