• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ...EL CHEAPO Blowout SALE ......
4 4

410 posts in this topic

SUPERMAN 96 ……………………… 5.5 …………………. OW/W ………………… $ 300 :news: SOLD MBFan

…. Looks almost 8.0, but has a light crease down the center of the book. A press might take it to 7.0/7.5 ...which would make it quite a bargain. This is one of the DC's from this period that have one less page on one half of the book.... it is NOT missing a page, they were printed that way.

7PI1nym.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BEYOND 12 ……………………………. 8.0+ …………………………..OW ……………………. $ 500 ...River City, a light bend in the book keeps it from 9.0 …. looks pressable. I have to sneak in a few that aren't "El Cheapo".... :shy:

47XrtqG.jpg

The tragic part is that I have boxes and stacks of things going back a year or more that require my undivided attention, and here I am falling all over myself trying to buy more. What's wrong with me??

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here thusly afflicted.

We really need group therapy. :shy:

Just now, PopKulture said:

The tragic part is that I have boxes and stacks of things going back a year or more that require my undivided attention, and here I am falling all over myself trying to buy more. What's wrong with me??

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here thusly afflicted.

We really need group therapy. :shy:

I was thinking about that this morning.  Stay away from board sales for awhile, take inventory and regroup...  Then I sensed something great happening on the boards.

giphy.gif