• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ...EL CHEAPO Blowout SALE ......
4 4

410 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, comicquant said:

I was thinking about that this morning.  Stay away from board sales for awhile, take inventory and regroup...  Then I sensed something great happening on the boards.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

The tragic part is that I have boxes and stacks of things going back a year or more that require my undivided attention, and here I am falling all over myself trying to buy more. What's wrong with me??

And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here thusly afflicted.

We really need group therapy. :shy:

This is a thread to support drying out Jimjum after Florence got him all wet...

3D164F30-679E-4776-8AC3-F63BFB655070.jpeg.48fa0565cd7d9f0261a5985cb07a9aa7.jpeg

WAR COMICS 13 ……………………. 5.0 ………………………. OW ………………………. $ 45 :news: SOLD Norrin's lawyer

…. Stain on fc that doesn't jump out at you, has 6.5 eye appeal. This is one of my favorite Atlas war books...Robinson cover and four bangin' stories.... don't mind keeping.

f7GWOZk.jpg

B-245 The Civilian Page 1

Edited by jimjum12

3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

WAR COMICS 13 ……………………. 5.0 ………………………. OW ………………………. $ 45 …. Stain on fc that doesn't jump out at you, has 6.5 eye appeal. This is one of my favorite Atlas war books...Robinson cover and four bangin' stories.... don't mind keeping.

f7GWOZk.jpg

:takeit:

Millie the Model 103 ........................ 3.0 ............................... c/ow ........................... $ 8 :news: SOLD JohnT

... stain at top, o/w a bit nicer

5aI3FrV.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

AMAZING STORIES 4/42 ........................ 3.5 ............................. C/OW ............................ 45 :news: SOLD comicquant

....Nice, but missing a couple of small pieces from back cover... great gloss and eye appeal.

cy3N2qp.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

No picture for this one.... sorry.

BEYOND 26 ....................... 1.5 ............................... C/OW ......................... $ 12 :news: SOLD Robot Man

... Cover detached

Edited by jimjum12

2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:
3 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

No picture for this one.... sorry.

BEYOND 26 ....................... 1.5 ............................... C/OW ......................... $ 12 ... Cover detached

Take

You'll like this one, rough but plenty of life left in it......... don't see it much. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

TERRY TOONS 49 .................. 7.0 ............................... OW ................................ $ 65 :news: SOLD MBFan

.... The Mighty Mouse story in this one is AWESOME.

rFQEWrp.jpg

Edited by jimjum12