• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel/DC Keys - More Books Added!

62 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, solm4st3r said:

I think my other thread got pulled because I had posted some copper/modern books in the GSB forum. I'm not exactly sure why the whole thread was pulled instead of deleting some of the modern books or without warning but either way I'm restarting this thread minus the copper/modern books. I hope that resolves the issue. I will post the copper/modern books in the copper section later. Here goes...

I will be selling some awesome comics in order to raise some money for other projects. The comics come from a smoke-free home, and have not been pressed or otherwise altered while in my possession. I am not the OO of any these books. My grades are best estimates.

USPS Priority Mail shipping will be $8 for 1-2 raw comics (flat rate envelope), and $13 for 3+ raw comics or 1+ slab (box). For any purchases over $100 please add $3 for signature confirmation. Insurance is optional. Only shipping to USA as of now.

Payment expected within 24 hours of invoice via Paypal. If you live in the Bay Area then pick-up may be possible. Returns accepted for raw comics if notified within 3 days of item receipt. No returns on slabs. 

Not accepting any offers from folks on the probation/HOS list. First :takeit:wins. Please contact me for any questions.

Yeah I've noticed they tend to pull and not give any feedback on the why... it's rather frustrating...never seen a moderated board do that before, but here we are.